Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 10/31/2017 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just for reference: i am 26 years old with dry skin that easily breaks out when i try new products. I had really high hopes that this product would work with my skin. I wanted to diminish the fine lines on my forehead.
It arrived in a nice packaging. They use the same bottle for the ordinary and hylamide.
The serum is transparent and quite thick.
I applied it on clean skin and it felt nice. Not too sticky. The skin soaked it up.
Sadly i developed bumps on my forehad and cheeks. So i stopped using it after just 2 days. I could not see any effects at that early point.
I use it on my neck and hands now or mix it into diy skinmasks. I wont waste it. I am sure this could work on others. My skin just woudnt accept it. So there goes another expensive product to my manicure routine.

on 7/10/2017 4:17:00 PM

I like this product but will only buy it on special offer as it doesn't last long. It is hydrating on skin but just wish it lasted longer as thought it was quite pricey for a small bottle. All in all I noticed my skin looked good when using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another Hylamide that did NOTHING for me (except make my skin weirdly ruddy in the cheek area). I am sorry, but this company is just pumping out product, and mass marketing to make $$$ and not actually help the skin. (plus I researched and realized many ingredients are toxic!). Will not buy again.

on 12/14/2016 5:28:00 PM

I've been searching for some serum or moisturizer to provide true moisture and finally found it!!! I have combination skin and my cheeks can feel dry and tense very quickly. Many of the heavy moisturizers son't work, because then my T-zone would look overly oily. Within days of using this serum, my skin felt hydrated throughout the whole day. The skin of my cheeks and under-eyes feels very firm and plumped, something I might not have experienced since adolescence. This is a truly amazing find, worth every penny. For a serum with this many good ingredients it's actually affordable. Another plus for me is that it is fragrance free.

on 11/15/2016 1:27:00 AM

I discovered this at a CVS during a prolonged stay in the desert. My skin was beginning to look haggard from the environment and I needed something to augment my moisturizer. I didn't expect much from a drugstore product but... Oh. My. God. This is seriously my holy grail serum. It's watery, unperfumed, and comes in a dropper bottle. It sinks right into the skin and wears well under moisturizer/sunscreen.
After about a week, I noticed my skin looked plumper and more elastic. I had a "glow" that wasn't there before. People started complimenting my complexion and I actually got carded at the liquor store.
Rarely do I buy a second bottle of anything, but I'm on my third bottle of Hylamide. I use this twice a day, every day without fail. It's just so refreshing to find a product that works.

on 6/21/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this serum for 2 weeks now and I am really impressed with it. My skin is very oily but dehydrated, huge pores, lots of sun damage.
The serum is very light, absorbs almost immediately, and smells like...fermented cabbage? Seriously--it smells really awful, but luckily the stench dissipates as soon as it absorbs. I am really surprised that no one else has mentioned this.
I've been using it twice a day, following it with the Hylomide eye serum, Vitamin C booster serum & HA booster serum. The results have been awesome! My skin looks so much better--smooth, plump. I can't believe how quickly I'm seeing results--this stuff really delivers.
I did initially try this serum without the boosters for a few days, and when I saw how well it was working alone, I ran out to grab the boosters. If you are going to try this serum, do yourself a favor & get the boosters too, they really do visibly boost the results of this the serum.
I have not really seen any reduction in pore size yet, as another reviewer has. I did, however, notice a decrease in oil reduction a few days after I added the HA booster.
I just started adding my Paula's retinol serum again at night, and no problems at all. This serum seems to play well with anything I've layered on top of it.
So happy with this stuff! It has earned a permanent place in my skin care routine.

on 12/15/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the honestly the best stuff anyone could use. I have very oily, acne prone skin and everything breaks me out.. so I cant use any moisturizers or even toners, but this serum is completely different from me. I once heard a youtuber saying that it works well with evening her skin tone out and it doesn't break her out, so i decided to try this. Purchasing this was the best decision ever, product wise.
This serum is super light, even great as a primer under make up. It did not break me out even once, in fact it actually evened out my skin tone+texture. I now have less visible pores and my skin feels soooooo smooth.. it hasn't been this good since childhood probably! Ive been using this for a mo0nth but after only 2 weeks I've started noticing difference in my skin texture. I wish I took a close-up pictures of my pores before I started using this and now that I'm using it, such big difference! I guess I didn't take a picture because I didn't believe that it will actually work or make a difference, I was expecting it to break me out like everything else does and if I didn't like it could have just given it to my sister.
I'm really glad I discovered this serum, it really needs to be talked about more so more people know of this "magic in a bottle" :)
love love love

on 12/10/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff is amazing. I am using Retin-A and alternating with this product. I use it all over my face, and on my neck and décolleté. I grew up in Australia - which meant I was outside, running around in low-cut t-shirts and I have TERRIBLE sun damage in this area. (Wear sunscreen, girls - I wore it on my face and not there, and the difference is shocking!) I permanently look like my décolleté is sunburned due to broken capillaries and my neck is like a newly plucked chicken. It's embarrassing. This stuff is helping to even out the texture of my skin. My husband has even noticed. For the record, I am 43. Practically a dinosaur - DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNSCREEN!!!