Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

3.8

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 12/10/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff is amazing. I am using Retin-A and alternating with this product. I use it all over my face, and on my neck and décolleté. I grew up in Australia - which meant I was outside, running around in low-cut t-shirts and I have TERRIBLE sun damage in this area. (Wear sunscreen, girls - I wore it on my face and not there, and the difference is shocking!) I permanently look like my décolleté is sunburned due to broken capillaries and my neck is like a newly plucked chicken. It's embarrassing. This stuff is helping to even out the texture of my skin. My husband has even noticed. For the record, I am 43. Practically a dinosaur - DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNSCREEN!!!

on 4/8/2018 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have several products from The Ordinary, NIOD, and Hylamide. I've definitely had my share of disappointments, but Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age is a star in the line.

Like many of Deciem's products, this is a water-based serum. Some of the offerings from The Ordinary have a viscous or tacky texture that can even ball up under makeup. But SubQ is light, clear, watery, hydrating, and not sticky at all. I reach for this every morning because it absorbs into the skin cleanly and doesn't interfere with makeup application.

This contains peptides, 5 hyaluronic compounds, an algae complex and a touch of copper. These ingredients nourish and support healthy skin.

It's cruelty free. Does not contain alcohol or oil. My skin can lean oily or dry depending on the climate and season. I can use this year-round. I have never broken out from this comfortable and weightless serum.

Hylamide's prices fall in the middle between luxury brand NIOD and budget brand The Ordinary. This costs $38 for 30 ml. However, I typically use only four or five drops per application. I've had the bottle for several months and I am only halfway through the bottle.

The glass dropper bottle has a simple clean look beside the basin, but it is not my favorite thing for travel. I prefer Drunk Elephant's packaging for the suitcase.

Would definitely buy again.

Ingredients as listed on Deciem's website, 4/8/18:

aqua (water), glycerin, hydrolyzed yeast extract, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, copper lysinate/prolinate, methylglucoside phosphate, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate, ahnfeltia concinna extract, saccharide isomerate, polyglucuronic acid, lactobacillus/eriodictyon californicum ferment extract, pseudoalteromonas ferment extract, phospholipids, lecithin, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, hexylene glycol, salicylic acid, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, ethoxydiglycol, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.

on 4/19/2017 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am SO impressed with this stuff. Bought after reading MUA reviews - it's often on special at Boots for £20 so is reasonably priced. First application was very unwhelming because I'd never used a 'watery' serum before so I hated it. But after two or three goes my skin loved it. I'm early 40s, combination and sensitive so I don't lack oil but am often really dehydrated. This just pours hydration into your skin with no added oil. I love it and can't see myself switching to anything else. I use on its own and it doesn't irritate or break me out. Try it!

on 10/31/2017 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just for reference: i am 26 years old with dry skin that easily breaks out when i try new products. I had really high hopes that this product would work with my skin. I wanted to diminish the fine lines on my forehead.
It arrived in a nice packaging. They use the same bottle for the ordinary and hylamide.
The serum is transparent and quite thick.
I applied it on clean skin and it felt nice. Not too sticky. The skin soaked it up.
Sadly i developed bumps on my forehad and cheeks. So i stopped using it after just 2 days. I could not see any effects at that early point.
I use it on my neck and hands now or mix it into diy skinmasks. I wont waste it. I am sure this could work on others. My skin just woudnt accept it. So there goes another expensive product to my manicure routine.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another Hylamide that did NOTHING for me (except make my skin weirdly ruddy in the cheek area). I am sorry, but this company is just pumping out product, and mass marketing to make $$$ and not actually help the skin. (plus I researched and realized many ingredients are toxic!). Will not buy again.