Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

3.7

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 4/19/2017 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am SO impressed with this stuff. Bought after reading MUA reviews - it's often on special at Boots for £20 so is reasonably priced. First application was very unwhelming because I'd never used a 'watery' serum before so I hated it. But after two or three goes my skin loved it. I'm early 40s, combination and sensitive so I don't lack oil but am often really dehydrated. This just pours hydration into your skin with no added oil. I love it and can't see myself switching to anything else. I use on its own and it doesn't irritate or break me out. Try it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another Hylamide that did NOTHING for me (except make my skin weirdly ruddy in the cheek area). I am sorry, but this company is just pumping out product, and mass marketing to make $$$ and not actually help the skin. (plus I researched and realized many ingredients are toxic!). Will not buy again.

on 12/10/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff is amazing. I am using Retin-A and alternating with this product. I use it all over my face, and on my neck and décolleté. I grew up in Australia - which meant I was outside, running around in low-cut t-shirts and I have TERRIBLE sun damage in this area. (Wear sunscreen, girls - I wore it on my face and not there, and the difference is shocking!) I permanently look like my décolleté is sunburned due to broken capillaries and my neck is like a newly plucked chicken. It's embarrassing. This stuff is helping to even out the texture of my skin. My husband has even noticed. For the record, I am 43. Practically a dinosaur - DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNSCREEN!!!