Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.5

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 4/8/2018 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I just Love this product for my 61 years young skin. Such a hydrating treatment! I use after washing off what I have Primped with cream wise the night before. I will purchase again...

on 3/22/2018 8:33:00 AM

My 59 year-old skin loves this product! I have normal to dry skin, but recently my skin was way more on the dry side and I was even flaking around my mouth and nose areas. I tried many moisturizers and serums that did nothing but give temporary relief. Hylamide changed that within what seemed like less than 48 hours. The flaking disappeared and hasn't returned. I use it morning and night and my skin absorbs it right away. I'm left with quenched skin all day long.

on 3/14/2018 3:48:00 PM

This is a great hydrator, although i do need need half a pipe squirt. It truly moisturises,mixes well and does not flake or ball. Only thing is the price and the open type bottle exposing it to too much oxygen. For the price you can get cheaper but this is well formulated and very fine so I i do think its worth it. I would recommend.

on 2/14/2018 9:55:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is everything I wanted their copper isolate serum to be (see my review of that one. spoiler alert: I gave it 1 lippie) at a fraction of the cost. I have VERY sensitive acne-prone skin, so finding hydrating products that would work without wrecking havoc is a nightmare. This however is a godsend! I work in an office with very dry air, and my skin would always get tight and slightly irritated within an hour of my arrival to work. It would also get sort of crapey if you looked really close. This stuff saved it! My skin has never been smoother, and even in this awfully dry air it's plump and comfortable. Which is remarkable considering how thin and quickly absorbing this is. I use it during the day, and sometimes at bedtime if my skin is extra dry, as the first serum. It's just wonderful, I hope they never ever ever reformulate or discontinue it. The packaging is a bit annoying, but I suppose it makes sense given how runny the liquid is. Already repurchased with a backup bottle.

on 12/19/2017 4:44:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this product so I am giving it three lippies as it does seem to work but I cannot wear any concealer when I wear this in the morning. It does seem to temporarily give very good moisture to my skin (which has it's share of lines) and that helps me look fresher in the face. It works best in the morning BUT when I try to use concealer on my face, it settles into my pores and also won't blend with my skin. It is like this is a barrier. I can use this at night, and I will continue to do so, but I get the best, visible results when I use it in the morning. It is a great price, does not seem to break out my skin, and seems to do what is says but I am confounded by the issue I am having with the concealer.

on 8/14/2017 8:17:00 AM

i love this stuff. I use it as a serum in my night routine and i'm enjoying it. I use it after cleansing, toning and before my actives, it adds moisture to my skin in preparation for the actives (overnight peels, vitamin c or retinol) and its fine. What can i say, its part of a night time routine for aging sundamaged dry skin and its working well. It doesn't cause me any irritation and it plays nice with my other skincare products.

I think its plumping my skin nicely, that my wrinkles have reduced, that its helping with moisture barrier protection while I'm using quite a few drying products in my skincare and protecting my skin from damage and dryness that could occur as a result of the use of retinols and chemical exfoliators.

on 7/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I am in my early 30's and was looking for a good anti-aging serum to add to my simple skincare routine. I really liked the transparency of ingredients and simple packing from Deciem.

After using it for 4 weeks, I was not sure that it was doing anything for my skin. I am glad I tried it though and they have an excellent return policy so I was able to get a full refund after using up half the bottle. Their customer service was also very good so I'm sad to be giving this product a low rating but it just did nothing for my skin that I could feel or see.

The serum does absorb quickly and leaves no sticky residue or shine on my combo skin.

on 7/10/2017 4:17:00 PM

I like this product but will only buy it on special offer as it doesn't last long. It is hydrating on skin but just wish it lasted longer as thought it was quite pricey for a small bottle. All in all I noticed my skin looked good when using it.

I am at the end of my second bottle so I feel I can give a fair review. I am just shy of 40 and have skin that looks younger but definitely behaves as if it is older. It's dehydrated and oily in the t-zone with some visible pores and is prone to fine lines at the first sign of dehydration. This serum works well for me. It is very watery and I find that I go through a bottle quicker than other more gel like serums I tried, however the price point is low especially when you shop outside of Deciem (mainly sales at CVS and sometimes Amazon though currently they jacked up the price). It is not hydrating enough on its own for me so I have to follow with a moisturizer. My skin looks so much firmer since using this product, especially around the eye area and the space between my brows. I am just over the two month mark and am just starting to see more firmness around the mouth and jaw. My skin looks smoother overall and foundation just seems to sit better on it. And the overall tone is more even. I still have some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation around the cheeks and chin area but I could comfortably go without foundation (I just choose not to). I use this in conjunction with retinoids, niacinimide, and rosehip oil and the combination works well to keep my skin looking young.

on 1/2/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is yet another Hylamide product I wish I could have loved. Its ingredient profile is top notch, it is accessible (I got mine at CVS), affordable, fragrance-free, and has decent (but not super) packaging. SubQ contains several types of Hyaluronic Acid, which I typically have great luck with. The HA content is a great moisture boost for dehydrated skin, especially if applied under an occlusive layer. Unfortunately, the HA used in this product is terribly irritating to my skin--I experienced irritation similar to the Hylamide Low-Molecular HA Booster, which contains some of the same ingredients. Needless to say, if something is irritating, it almost doesn't matter how great the skin-repairing and anti-aging properties are since the product is unusable. I will meter it out by diluting with other products, but will not purchase SubQ again.