Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 56 & Over
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

1 review

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm 70, and almost didn't buy this product because of expense and, seriously, what could it do at this point in my life? My skin's pretty good: I have been using cosrx snail, retinol, vitamin c, etc
There was an immediate improvement: even smoother, lines blurred. I use it at night because my old skin is getting thinner/more sensitive. But my skin looks great! If it does this for me, well .... it's worth a shot. It is pricey, but I feel like I'm using less of the other serums. Highly recommend.