Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.8

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm 70, and almost didn't buy this product because of expense and, seriously, what could it do at this point in my life? My skin's pretty good: I have been using cosrx snail, retinol, vitamin c, etc
There was an immediate improvement: even smoother, lines blurred. I use it at night because my old skin is getting thinner/more sensitive. But my skin looks great! If it does this for me, well .... it's worth a shot. It is pricey, but I feel like I'm using less of the other serums. Highly recommend.

on 3/31/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for about two weeks. It's a very watery serum that does leave a slight film on the skin. I usually use it after toner and essence, before other boosters and then I put on a cream or oil at the end which makes the film not an issue. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and it has not irritated me at all. It really does hydrate the skin, and brighten it. I would say it does not smooth or plump the skin. I haven't had any issues with dryness (I used to get dry patches around my mouth and chin area) since using it. I think it's really reasonably priced for being such high quality.

on 1/28/2017 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I love this stuff so much. I'm 55, with fair, very dry skin that's prone to hyperpigmentation. No serum, lotion or potion I've every used has had such a positive effect on my skin as this product in particular (and a variety of other Deciem products in general). My face is so much more hydrated than it's ever been thanks to this stuff. Despite its dryness, my skin isn't overly lined for my age but this serum has definitely helped minimize what wrinkles I do have and had a very positive effect on the texture of my skin. My skin is much softer to the touch since I began using this and definitely has something of a glow that it didn't have before. I will unquestionably repurchase.

on 11/15/2016 1:27:00 AM

I discovered this at a CVS during a prolonged stay in the desert. My skin was beginning to look haggard from the environment and I needed something to augment my moisturizer. I didn't expect much from a drugstore product but... Oh. My. God. This is seriously my holy grail serum. It's watery, unperfumed, and comes in a dropper bottle. It sinks right into the skin and wears well under moisturizer/sunscreen.
After about a week, I noticed my skin looked plumper and more elastic. I had a "glow" that wasn't there before. People started complimenting my complexion and I actually got carded at the liquor store.
Rarely do I buy a second bottle of anything, but I'm on my third bottle of Hylamide. I use this twice a day, every day without fail. It's just so refreshing to find a product that works.