Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin type : Other
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.3

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 1/9/2018 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this product for 2 reasons only: 1. I have tried many things from The Ordinary and wanted to see what the next step up is like. 2. It was on sale at CVS online where I would be getting it for $30, and that includes free shipping. A product that costs $38 an oz plus shipping and/or tax is too expensive for me, but I wanted try it once though so I would have something to compare, and this was the perfect time.

PROS: Doesn't really do anything "bad" for the skin and the texture is great. It is a thicker watery product which absorbs pretty quickly and isn't too tacky once it's dried. I have very little time in the morning to get ready and this was the perfect product to layer with... I can't use anything greasy or oily in nature because I don't have the time to wait for layers to dry, and my skin in general has products sit on top of it too.

CONS: I feel like you could go through it quickly given it's texture, but it's not too bad. Also, the packaging is too large and wasteful from an eco perspective.

OTHER: I did some more of my own research on this product aside from what Deciem says. The product is really aimed at promoting, supporting, and helping collagen of the skin. The Matrixyl used is a newer form and the Antarctic and Hawaiian Algae Complex also promote collagen.

I really think I'm not the kind of candidate for this product seeing as I was only 27 when I used it, though I did enjoy it and would return to it if it was a bit cheaper. It has 43% actives and also doubles as a hyaluronic acid serum too, so the price isn't terrible considering what you are getting. It was great in my routine with The Ordinary's Ascorbyl Glucoside too, as they are both lightweight. I'm giving it 3 stars.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOW; if what you want in a serum is a glow that EVERYONE who knows you notices, this is the one for you. I'm seriously shocked how well it worked, as I'm a serum junkie, no doubt critical unless it actually works. This works; be generous with your pumps and slather 2x/daily and you'll see why in a couple weeks, in a very good way. Go ahead, you can thank me now.

on 5/4/2016 5:05:00 PM

I'm 42 and have used skincare since I was 16. This is the first serum I've ever used that actually does what it says on the box.

It's light, easily absorbed and sits well under moisturiser and makeup. No real smell, fun packaging. I use it morning and night, and saw results in days, not weeks. I can't tell you exactly what the difference is, my skin just looks...well...gorgeous. Plumper, more even, less lined, brighter...it's more a subtle difference that is dramatic in its own way.

Magic Fairy Dust. It's brilliant!