Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 30-35
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 7/26/2018 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I enjoyed Sub-Q Anti age - it was a substantial step up from the "buffet" - which had a few pore-clogging ingredients and broke me out. My skin felt plumped and healthy and application was smooth. It was a bit expensive and I started having some skin issues -- which is why I didn't repurchase at the time, but I may in the future, especially now that DECIEM hylamide is being pulled from retail shelves and the price should go down. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually didn't like the packaging of this product at all. It's so watery, and easy to waste given the dropper. Apparently this is the most effective way they could find for this treatment. I wasn't going to repurchase for this reason but as I am nearing the end of my first bottle I will actually miss it as it is so good at hydrating. I think he wateriness of it makes it feel like it's really plumping up the skin with moisture and I feel I probably will buy this again.