Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.5

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 12/10/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff is amazing. I am using Retin-A and alternating with this product. I use it all over my face, and on my neck and décolleté. I grew up in Australia - which meant I was outside, running around in low-cut t-shirts and I have TERRIBLE sun damage in this area. (Wear sunscreen, girls - I wore it on my face and not there, and the difference is shocking!) I permanently look like my décolleté is sunburned due to broken capillaries and my neck is like a newly plucked chicken. It's embarrassing. This stuff is helping to even out the texture of my skin. My husband has even noticed. For the record, I am 43. Practically a dinosaur - DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNSCREEN!!!

on 12/15/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the honestly the best stuff anyone could use. I have very oily, acne prone skin and everything breaks me out.. so I cant use any moisturizers or even toners, but this serum is completely different from me. I once heard a youtuber saying that it works well with evening her skin tone out and it doesn't break her out, so i decided to try this. Purchasing this was the best decision ever, product wise.
This serum is super light, even great as a primer under make up. It did not break me out even once, in fact it actually evened out my skin tone+texture. I now have less visible pores and my skin feels soooooo smooth.. it hasn't been this good since childhood probably! Ive been using this for a mo0nth but after only 2 weeks I've started noticing difference in my skin texture. I wish I took a close-up pictures of my pores before I started using this and now that I'm using it, such big difference! I guess I didn't take a picture because I didn't believe that it will actually work or make a difference, I was expecting it to break me out like everything else does and if I didn't like it could have just given it to my sister.
I'm really glad I discovered this serum, it really needs to be talked about more so more people know of this "magic in a bottle" :)
love love love

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This has been the best product for my skin. I have been using Refissa for several months and it has improved my skin but the flakiness made that hard to see. Hylamide has gotten rid of the flakiness and improved the moisture in my skin so much. It allows the improvement from the Refissa to really show up. I think this may be the first of the 100's of products I have used that actually comes through on the claims.

on 2/20/2016 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

HUGE rave. I am a 52 year old white queen who spent my teens through my mid 30's chasing the perfect tan. Then I got Vitiligo which sucks because it's ugly and idiopathic, there is no cure. Tanning became a lost luxury as the browning of my skin just made my white patches glow like light bulbs. I started using Retin A and really good skin care in my 40's. I am thick skinned which I think spared me alot of the damage associated with sunning. When the folds around my mouth and marionette lines appeared I ran for the Restylane and I SWEAR by this stuff, worth every penny. I won't do botox because it is a neurotoxin and I am not about putting toxins in my body, I get enough of that from food and cigarettes. My skin now is plump and in pretty good shape but I am always looking for nice products to give me a glow and retain moisture. I can't use prescription retin A anymore, it dries me out too much, leaving me feeling like I stuck a blow dryer in my mouth and turned it on high. Ok, to this serum. I have tried high end, low end, Paula end, La Mer and organics. Many ok, many not so much. Less than a week ago I started using this serum and I can't believe I can already see a visible difference. My skin looks firm, more even toned and I even have a bit of that elusive glow since adding this to my routine. The little crinkles around my eyes are much less profound yet my skin feels soft and moisturized. This was a very welcome surprise. I really can't explain well the results with words, but when I look in the mirror I see it and it is good. The other products in my routine are OTC retinol (pm), Olay Regenerist Serum FF, CeraVe cream and 20% Vitamin C serum (am). Of course I use a physical sunscreen from my hairline to my boobs daily. The addition of this serum to my routine has really made a difference to the appearance of my skin. Thumbs up.

on 3/26/2016 1:14:00 PM

This serum is amazing! I'm almost out of my first bottle and have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin, layers easily under other products, no scent, and I've actually seen a change for once in a skincare item. For the price it is worth trying!

on 4/11/2016 9:17:00 AM

I'm 49, and I have been having fun trying out different skin care my entire life. While I've found some good products, some of which have really helped me maintain good skin, I have never found anything that has visibly reversed the ageing process, and nor would I expect to. But now I have. This serum had such great reviews everywhere that I had to give it a go, but I was doubtful that I would see results in the ten days that it promised. In fact, I saw results in two. I'm almost at the end of my first bottle, and i swear my skin looks five to ten years younger than it did a few weeks ago - it's somehow more even, smoother, plumper. It's actually quite hard to pin down the exact effect, but I can see it in the mirror, and I keep smiling at myself, and sneaking looks at my reflection in shop windows. Amazing stuff. I'm off to buy the rest of the range.

on 5/4/2016 5:05:00 PM

I'm 42 and have used skincare since I was 16. This is the first serum I've ever used that actually does what it says on the box.

It's light, easily absorbed and sits well under moisturiser and makeup. No real smell, fun packaging. I use it morning and night, and saw results in days, not weeks. I can't tell you exactly what the difference is, my skin just looks...well...gorgeous. Plumper, more even, less lined, brighter...it's more a subtle difference that is dramatic in its own way.

Magic Fairy Dust. It's brilliant!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's been over a week of testing this product now, and I am very happy so far. I have highly sensitive combo skin, that has recently been through the mill with an allergic reaction.

I am using this product alongside the Hylamide Sensitivity Fix Booster, morning and night. I put 4 drops of the SubQ and 2 drops of the booster into the palm of one hand and then distribute over my face with the fingertips of my opposite hand.

It is an unscented, thin, slightly viscous liquid that absorbs quickly and sets up a little sticky on the skin. I usually follow with a spray of mineral water and my moisturizer. My skin feels incredibly comfortable and happy afterwards, and I haven't experienced irritation yet...I will report back if I do, because often the sensitivity develops over time for me.

I had tested the Sensitivity Fix on its own prior to adding the SubQ, so that I could evaluate which was doing what properly. The SubQ has had an incredible hydrating and plumping effect on my skin. Within about 5 days of use, I started doing a double take in the mirror each morning- my skin looked more even and felt bouncier. The fine lines around my eyes are plumped up and less visible. Huzzah!!

I am thrilled with my results so far. This morning I actually considered forgoing my moisturizer under my sunscreen because my skin is feeling nicely hydrated. I am actually looking a little too "dewy" under my foundation today. This never, ever happens for me! So please, please stupid, sensitive, reactive skin, do me a solid and let me keep using this, it is really good *#@$.

on 6/15/2016 6:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am 62 and have always taken care of my skin, avoiding the sun and using sunscreen. I just started developing very tiny lines around the corners of my eyes and decided to give this product a try. Well, I cleaned my face as usual, applied Hylamide SubQ Anti-age and went to bed. Got up in the morning and looked at my face and was surprised it looked a bit different. I thought no way after one application, but yes, my face was more hydrated and with continued use my pores have shrunk! I used to have larger pores on my cheeks and using this for weeks now they are almost invisible. Also the fine lines that were developing are almost gone. I have been told that I look in my late 30's to 40's so I guess I'm doing something right!

on 6/21/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this serum for 2 weeks now and I am really impressed with it. My skin is very oily but dehydrated, huge pores, lots of sun damage.
The serum is very light, absorbs almost immediately, and smells like...fermented cabbage? Seriously--it smells really awful, but luckily the stench dissipates as soon as it absorbs. I am really surprised that no one else has mentioned this.
I've been using it twice a day, following it with the Hylomide eye serum, Vitamin C booster serum & HA booster serum. The results have been awesome! My skin looks so much better--smooth, plump. I can't believe how quickly I'm seeing results--this stuff really delivers.
I did initially try this serum without the boosters for a few days, and when I saw how well it was working alone, I ran out to grab the boosters. If you are going to try this serum, do yourself a favor & get the boosters too, they really do visibly boost the results of this the serum.
I have not really seen any reduction in pore size yet, as another reviewer has. I did, however, notice a decrease in oil reduction a few days after I added the HA booster.
I just started adding my Paula's retinol serum again at night, and no problems at all. This serum seems to play well with anything I've layered on top of it.
So happy with this stuff! It has earned a permanent place in my skin care routine.