Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.5

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 10/31/2017 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just for reference: i am 26 years old with dry skin that easily breaks out when i try new products. I had really high hopes that this product would work with my skin. I wanted to diminish the fine lines on my forehead.
It arrived in a nice packaging. They use the same bottle for the ordinary and hylamide.
The serum is transparent and quite thick.
I applied it on clean skin and it felt nice. Not too sticky. The skin soaked it up.
Sadly i developed bumps on my forehad and cheeks. So i stopped using it after just 2 days. I could not see any effects at that early point.
I use it on my neck and hands now or mix it into diy skinmasks. I wont waste it. I am sure this could work on others. My skin just woudnt accept it. So there goes another expensive product to my manicure routine.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm 70, and almost didn't buy this product because of expense and, seriously, what could it do at this point in my life? My skin's pretty good: I have been using cosrx snail, retinol, vitamin c, etc
There was an immediate improvement: even smoother, lines blurred. I use it at night because my old skin is getting thinner/more sensitive. But my skin looks great! If it does this for me, well .... it's worth a shot. It is pricey, but I feel like I'm using less of the other serums. Highly recommend.

on 9/23/2017 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Highly moisturizing, non-clogging and travel friendly. This saved my skin during a trip to Greece. I love swimming in the sea, but my face gets so dry! I applied this product with a light moisturizer on top and my face felt so hydrated. The hydration lasted all day. So instead of applying a heavy cream, which in the summer clogs my pores, I will just apply this serum and a light moisturizer.

on 7/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I am in my early 30's and was looking for a good anti-aging serum to add to my simple skincare routine. I really liked the transparency of ingredients and simple packing from Deciem.

After using it for 4 weeks, I was not sure that it was doing anything for my skin. I am glad I tried it though and they have an excellent return policy so I was able to get a full refund after using up half the bottle. Their customer service was also very good so I'm sad to be giving this product a low rating but it just did nothing for my skin that I could feel or see.

The serum does absorb quickly and leaves no sticky residue or shine on my combo skin.

on 8/14/2017 8:17:00 AM

i love this stuff. I use it as a serum in my night routine and i'm enjoying it. I use it after cleansing, toning and before my actives, it adds moisture to my skin in preparation for the actives (overnight peels, vitamin c or retinol) and its fine. What can i say, its part of a night time routine for aging sundamaged dry skin and its working well. It doesn't cause me any irritation and it plays nice with my other skincare products.

I think its plumping my skin nicely, that my wrinkles have reduced, that its helping with moisture barrier protection while I'm using quite a few drying products in my skincare and protecting my skin from damage and dryness that could occur as a result of the use of retinols and chemical exfoliators.

on 7/10/2017 4:17:00 PM

I like this product but will only buy it on special offer as it doesn't last long. It is hydrating on skin but just wish it lasted longer as thought it was quite pricey for a small bottle. All in all I noticed my skin looked good when using it.

on 3/31/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for about two weeks. It's a very watery serum that does leave a slight film on the skin. I usually use it after toner and essence, before other boosters and then I put on a cream or oil at the end which makes the film not an issue. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and it has not irritated me at all. It really does hydrate the skin, and brighten it. I would say it does not smooth or plump the skin. I haven't had any issues with dryness (I used to get dry patches around my mouth and chin area) since using it. I think it's really reasonably priced for being such high quality.

on 4/19/2017 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am SO impressed with this stuff. Bought after reading MUA reviews - it's often on special at Boots for £20 so is reasonably priced. First application was very unwhelming because I'd never used a 'watery' serum before so I hated it. But after two or three goes my skin loved it. I'm early 40s, combination and sensitive so I don't lack oil but am often really dehydrated. This just pours hydration into your skin with no added oil. I love it and can't see myself switching to anything else. I use on its own and it doesn't irritate or break me out. Try it!

I am at the end of my second bottle so I feel I can give a fair review. I am just shy of 40 and have skin that looks younger but definitely behaves as if it is older. It's dehydrated and oily in the t-zone with some visible pores and is prone to fine lines at the first sign of dehydration. This serum works well for me. It is very watery and I find that I go through a bottle quicker than other more gel like serums I tried, however the price point is low especially when you shop outside of Deciem (mainly sales at CVS and sometimes Amazon though currently they jacked up the price). It is not hydrating enough on its own for me so I have to follow with a moisturizer. My skin looks so much firmer since using this product, especially around the eye area and the space between my brows. I am just over the two month mark and am just starting to see more firmness around the mouth and jaw. My skin looks smoother overall and foundation just seems to sit better on it. And the overall tone is more even. I still have some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation around the cheeks and chin area but I could comfortably go without foundation (I just choose not to). I use this in conjunction with retinoids, niacinimide, and rosehip oil and the combination works well to keep my skin looking young.

on 6/8/2017 8:24:00 PM

I have already repurchased this serum since I first used it in the winter. I echo others' comments that it is very effective for hydration and great value for money given the quality. It is the only skin care product I've ever used (and I have tried many new ones over the past couple of years) where I see an immediate improvement in my skin. My skin literally appears plumper and smoother seconds after I apply it. I have used the Buffet from the Ordinary as well as the Hyaluronic Acid from that line and liked both of those too but I feel this product is superior. So if you can afford the extra bucks it's worth it.