Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 44-55
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

1 review

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 1/28/2017 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I love this stuff so much. I'm 55, with fair, very dry skin that's prone to hyperpigmentation. No serum, lotion or potion I've every used has had such a positive effect on my skin as this product in particular (and a variety of other Deciem products in general). My face is so much more hydrated than it's ever been thanks to this stuff. Despite its dryness, my skin isn't overly lined for my age but this serum has definitely helped minimize what wrinkles I do have and had a very positive effect on the texture of my skin. My skin is much softer to the touch since I began using this and definitely has something of a glow that it didn't have before. I will unquestionably repurchase.