Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by age: 44-55
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.6

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 8/14/2017 8:17:00 AM

i love this stuff. I use it as a serum in my night routine and i'm enjoying it. I use it after cleansing, toning and before my actives, it adds moisture to my skin in preparation for the actives (overnight peels, vitamin c or retinol) and its fine. What can i say, its part of a night time routine for aging sundamaged dry skin and its working well. It doesn't cause me any irritation and it plays nice with my other skincare products.

I think its plumping my skin nicely, that my wrinkles have reduced, that its helping with moisture barrier protection while I'm using quite a few drying products in my skincare and protecting my skin from damage and dryness that could occur as a result of the use of retinols and chemical exfoliators.

on 1/28/2017 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I love this stuff so much. I'm 55, with fair, very dry skin that's prone to hyperpigmentation. No serum, lotion or potion I've every used has had such a positive effect on my skin as this product in particular (and a variety of other Deciem products in general). My face is so much more hydrated than it's ever been thanks to this stuff. Despite its dryness, my skin isn't overly lined for my age but this serum has definitely helped minimize what wrinkles I do have and had a very positive effect on the texture of my skin. My skin is much softer to the touch since I began using this and definitely has something of a glow that it didn't have before. I will unquestionably repurchase.

on 1/2/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is yet another Hylamide product I wish I could have loved. Its ingredient profile is top notch, it is accessible (I got mine at CVS), affordable, fragrance-free, and has decent (but not super) packaging. SubQ contains several types of Hyaluronic Acid, which I typically have great luck with. The HA content is a great moisture boost for dehydrated skin, especially if applied under an occlusive layer. Unfortunately, the HA used in this product is terribly irritating to my skin--I experienced irritation similar to the Hylamide Low-Molecular HA Booster, which contains some of the same ingredients. Needless to say, if something is irritating, it almost doesn't matter how great the skin-repairing and anti-aging properties are since the product is unusable. I will meter it out by diluting with other products, but will not purchase SubQ again.

on 4/11/2016 9:17:00 AM

I'm 49, and I have been having fun trying out different skin care my entire life. While I've found some good products, some of which have really helped me maintain good skin, I have never found anything that has visibly reversed the ageing process, and nor would I expect to. But now I have. This serum had such great reviews everywhere that I had to give it a go, but I was doubtful that I would see results in the ten days that it promised. In fact, I saw results in two. I'm almost at the end of my first bottle, and i swear my skin looks five to ten years younger than it did a few weeks ago - it's somehow more even, smoother, plumper. It's actually quite hard to pin down the exact effect, but I can see it in the mirror, and I keep smiling at myself, and sneaking looks at my reflection in shop windows. Amazing stuff. I'm off to buy the rest of the range.

on 2/20/2016 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

HUGE rave. I am a 52 year old white queen who spent my teens through my mid 30's chasing the perfect tan. Then I got Vitiligo which sucks because it's ugly and idiopathic, there is no cure. Tanning became a lost luxury as the browning of my skin just made my white patches glow like light bulbs. I started using Retin A and really good skin care in my 40's. I am thick skinned which I think spared me alot of the damage associated with sunning. When the folds around my mouth and marionette lines appeared I ran for the Restylane and I SWEAR by this stuff, worth every penny. I won't do botox because it is a neurotoxin and I am not about putting toxins in my body, I get enough of that from food and cigarettes. My skin now is plump and in pretty good shape but I am always looking for nice products to give me a glow and retain moisture. I can't use prescription retin A anymore, it dries me out too much, leaving me feeling like I stuck a blow dryer in my mouth and turned it on high. Ok, to this serum. I have tried high end, low end, Paula end, La Mer and organics. Many ok, many not so much. Less than a week ago I started using this serum and I can't believe I can already see a visible difference. My skin looks firm, more even toned and I even have a bit of that elusive glow since adding this to my routine. The little crinkles around my eyes are much less profound yet my skin feels soft and moisturized. This was a very welcome surprise. I really can't explain well the results with words, but when I look in the mirror I see it and it is good. The other products in my routine are OTC retinol (pm), Olay Regenerist Serum FF, CeraVe cream and 20% Vitamin C serum (am). Of course I use a physical sunscreen from my hairline to my boobs daily. The addition of this serum to my routine has really made a difference to the appearance of my skin. Thumbs up.