Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by age: 36-43
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.7

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 7/10/2017 4:17:00 PM

I like this product but will only buy it on special offer as it doesn't last long. It is hydrating on skin but just wish it lasted longer as thought it was quite pricey for a small bottle. All in all I noticed my skin looked good when using it.

I am at the end of my second bottle so I feel I can give a fair review. I am just shy of 40 and have skin that looks younger but definitely behaves as if it is older. It's dehydrated and oily in the t-zone with some visible pores and is prone to fine lines at the first sign of dehydration. This serum works well for me. It is very watery and I find that I go through a bottle quicker than other more gel like serums I tried, however the price point is low especially when you shop outside of Deciem (mainly sales at CVS and sometimes Amazon though currently they jacked up the price). It is not hydrating enough on its own for me so I have to follow with a moisturizer. My skin looks so much firmer since using this product, especially around the eye area and the space between my brows. I am just over the two month mark and am just starting to see more firmness around the mouth and jaw. My skin looks smoother overall and foundation just seems to sit better on it. And the overall tone is more even. I still have some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation around the cheeks and chin area but I could comfortably go without foundation (I just choose not to). I use this in conjunction with retinoids, niacinimide, and rosehip oil and the combination works well to keep my skin looking young.

on 4/19/2017 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am SO impressed with this stuff. Bought after reading MUA reviews - it's often on special at Boots for £20 so is reasonably priced. First application was very unwhelming because I'd never used a 'watery' serum before so I hated it. But after two or three goes my skin loved it. I'm early 40s, combination and sensitive so I don't lack oil but am often really dehydrated. This just pours hydration into your skin with no added oil. I love it and can't see myself switching to anything else. I use on its own and it doesn't irritate or break me out. Try it!

on 11/23/2016 8:51:00 PM

I'm 40, dehydrated skin--though oily in tzone, some congested pores on forehead and nose, some mild redness/spider veins on cheeks, some redness around corner of mouth, visible pores on cheeks (but more dry). My routine was cleanser, light toner, bha2%, hydration serum, rosehip oil, eye cream, SPF moisturizer, skin looked good but the visible pores on cheeks and forehead needed help. I don't have wrinkles but there are some fine lines starting to show around eyes.

I purchased this after reading some great reviews and though it's only been 3 weeks it's already made a difference in my overall skin appearance. I stopped my normal routine and am only using this after cleansing then moisturizer as I wanted to make sure nothing else I was using would cause compatibility issues. The most notable difference is in my cheeks, while I still have some redness the pores are much less noticeable, skin is plumper and more hydrated. The area around my mouth is less red as well. Unfortunately the pores on my forehead seem to still be congested and visible and I've noticed my nose seems oiler so I'm going to add back in my bha.

Since I'm not sure if the serum or my SPF is causing the extra congestion/oiliness I'm giving this 4 lipsticks. I will update review as I've recently purchased the facial cleanser, sensitive skin booster, sub q eyes and moisturizer/ha so I'll wait to see if that produces even better results.

on 11/15/2016 1:27:00 AM

I discovered this at a CVS during a prolonged stay in the desert. My skin was beginning to look haggard from the environment and I needed something to augment my moisturizer. I didn't expect much from a drugstore product but... Oh. My. God. This is seriously my holy grail serum. It's watery, unperfumed, and comes in a dropper bottle. It sinks right into the skin and wears well under moisturizer/sunscreen.
After about a week, I noticed my skin looked plumper and more elastic. I had a "glow" that wasn't there before. People started complimenting my complexion and I actually got carded at the liquor store.
Rarely do I buy a second bottle of anything, but I'm on my third bottle of Hylamide. I use this twice a day, every day without fail. It's just so refreshing to find a product that works.

on 6/21/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this serum for 2 weeks now and I am really impressed with it. My skin is very oily but dehydrated, huge pores, lots of sun damage.
The serum is very light, absorbs almost immediately, and smells like...fermented cabbage? Seriously--it smells really awful, but luckily the stench dissipates as soon as it absorbs. I am really surprised that no one else has mentioned this.
I've been using it twice a day, following it with the Hylomide eye serum, Vitamin C booster serum & HA booster serum. The results have been awesome! My skin looks so much better--smooth, plump. I can't believe how quickly I'm seeing results--this stuff really delivers.
I did initially try this serum without the boosters for a few days, and when I saw how well it was working alone, I ran out to grab the boosters. If you are going to try this serum, do yourself a favor & get the boosters too, they really do visibly boost the results of this the serum.
I have not really seen any reduction in pore size yet, as another reviewer has. I did, however, notice a decrease in oil reduction a few days after I added the HA booster.
I just started adding my Paula's retinol serum again at night, and no problems at all. This serum seems to play well with anything I've layered on top of it.
So happy with this stuff! It has earned a permanent place in my skin care routine.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's been over a week of testing this product now, and I am very happy so far. I have highly sensitive combo skin, that has recently been through the mill with an allergic reaction.

I am using this product alongside the Hylamide Sensitivity Fix Booster, morning and night. I put 4 drops of the SubQ and 2 drops of the booster into the palm of one hand and then distribute over my face with the fingertips of my opposite hand.

It is an unscented, thin, slightly viscous liquid that absorbs quickly and sets up a little sticky on the skin. I usually follow with a spray of mineral water and my moisturizer. My skin feels incredibly comfortable and happy afterwards, and I haven't experienced irritation yet...I will report back if I do, because often the sensitivity develops over time for me.

I had tested the Sensitivity Fix on its own prior to adding the SubQ, so that I could evaluate which was doing what properly. The SubQ has had an incredible hydrating and plumping effect on my skin. Within about 5 days of use, I started doing a double take in the mirror each morning- my skin looked more even and felt bouncier. The fine lines around my eyes are plumped up and less visible. Huzzah!!

I am thrilled with my results so far. This morning I actually considered forgoing my moisturizer under my sunscreen because my skin is feeling nicely hydrated. I am actually looking a little too "dewy" under my foundation today. This never, ever happens for me! So please, please stupid, sensitive, reactive skin, do me a solid and let me keep using this, it is really good *#@$.

on 5/4/2016 5:05:00 PM

I'm 42 and have used skincare since I was 16. This is the first serum I've ever used that actually does what it says on the box.

It's light, easily absorbed and sits well under moisturiser and makeup. No real smell, fun packaging. I use it morning and night, and saw results in days, not weeks. I can't tell you exactly what the difference is, my skin just looks...well...gorgeous. Plumper, more even, less lined, brighter...it's more a subtle difference that is dramatic in its own way.

Magic Fairy Dust. It's brilliant!

on 12/10/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff is amazing. I am using Retin-A and alternating with this product. I use it all over my face, and on my neck and décolleté. I grew up in Australia - which meant I was outside, running around in low-cut t-shirts and I have TERRIBLE sun damage in this area. (Wear sunscreen, girls - I wore it on my face and not there, and the difference is shocking!) I permanently look like my décolleté is sunburned due to broken capillaries and my neck is like a newly plucked chicken. It's embarrassing. This stuff is helping to even out the texture of my skin. My husband has even noticed. For the record, I am 43. Practically a dinosaur - DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNSCREEN!!!