Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by age: 30-35
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

3.4

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 7/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I am in my early 30's and was looking for a good anti-aging serum to add to my simple skincare routine. I really liked the transparency of ingredients and simple packing from Deciem.

After using it for 4 weeks, I was not sure that it was doing anything for my skin. I am glad I tried it though and they have an excellent return policy so I was able to get a full refund after using up half the bottle. Their customer service was also very good so I'm sad to be giving this product a low rating but it just did nothing for my skin that I could feel or see.

The serum does absorb quickly and leaves no sticky residue or shine on my combo skin.

on 3/31/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for about two weeks. It's a very watery serum that does leave a slight film on the skin. I usually use it after toner and essence, before other boosters and then I put on a cream or oil at the end which makes the film not an issue. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and it has not irritated me at all. It really does hydrate the skin, and brighten it. I would say it does not smooth or plump the skin. I haven't had any issues with dryness (I used to get dry patches around my mouth and chin area) since using it. I think it's really reasonably priced for being such high quality.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another Hylamide that did NOTHING for me (except make my skin weirdly ruddy in the cheek area). I am sorry, but this company is just pumping out product, and mass marketing to make $$$ and not actually help the skin. (plus I researched and realized many ingredients are toxic!). Will not buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually didn't like the packaging of this product at all. It's so watery, and easy to waste given the dropper. Apparently this is the most effective way they could find for this treatment. I wasn't going to repurchase for this reason but as I am nearing the end of my first bottle I will actually miss it as it is so good at hydrating. I think he wateriness of it makes it feel like it's really plumping up the skin with moisture and I feel I probably will buy this again.

on 3/26/2016 1:14:00 PM

This serum is amazing! I'm almost out of my first bottle and have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin, layers easily under other products, no scent, and I've actually seen a change for once in a skincare item. For the price it is worth trying!