Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by age: 19-24
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

1 review

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 12/15/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the honestly the best stuff anyone could use. I have very oily, acne prone skin and everything breaks me out.. so I cant use any moisturizers or even toners, but this serum is completely different from me. I once heard a youtuber saying that it works well with evening her skin tone out and it doesn't break her out, so i decided to try this. Purchasing this was the best decision ever, product wise.
This serum is super light, even great as a primer under make up. It did not break me out even once, in fact it actually evened out my skin tone+texture. I now have less visible pores and my skin feels soooooo smooth.. it hasn't been this good since childhood probably! Ive been using this for a mo0nth but after only 2 weeks I've started noticing difference in my skin texture. I wish I took a close-up pictures of my pores before I started using this and now that I'm using it, such big difference! I guess I didn't take a picture because I didn't believe that it will actually work or make a difference, I was expecting it to break me out like everything else does and if I didn't like it could have just given it to my sister.
I'm really glad I discovered this serum, it really needs to be talked about more so more people know of this "magic in a bottle" :)
love love love