100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

is it just me, or is it recently that every single product i have found to be fantastic gets discontinued? such is the case with Nexxus Oil Infinite - i just learned it's gone baby gone. i've been out for a couple of months and have been effing miserable without it. please send the waah-mbulance! my hair: long, fine, dark brown with silver/gold/copper hilites forever. nothing moisturizes it like this oil. boo-hoo time to search for a dupe...recommendations welcome.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

This is such a beautiful, lightweight oil, I don't even need to wash my hands after using it. I have recently bleached my hair, but have experienced very little damage, partly thanks to this oil. I have medium length, thick hair and use 2 - 3 pumps on my ends, which are prone to splitting and this helps soooo much! It makes my hair so manageable, before using this oil my hair would always end up in tangles at the end of the day, but not any more. I don't notice that much shine, but it greatly improves the feel of my hair.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

3 years ago

As long as your hair isn't chemically damaged this will do thr trick to keep it healthy, shiny, and manageable. I have damaged thick hair and many products just leave it feel mangled but this keeps my extensions in tip top shape as well. I also feel like it's ok to be generous with it if you have really thick hair. I use a few pumps, not just one. I also love the natural soothing scent, very natural and not perfumey.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I really love this serum. It's very lightweight, but calms frizzies. I also like the way it smells. Nice, light scent, unlike for example Moroccan Oil, which I couldn't tolerate.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age44-55