Shi Kai Body Lotion

Shi Kai  Body Lotion

4.6

Water Purified, Aloe Vera, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Glycerin, Borage Seed Oil, Shea Butter Fruit, Cocoabutter, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitamin E Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol.

I Have the honeysuckle scent of this lotion, and I adore it. It makes my skin soft, but I do wish that the scent lingered a little longer...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very very affordable. This isn't a "cheap" product although it is inexpensive. Smells like a nice perfume, makes my skin soft, and all for an excellent value.

To Read all 76 Reviews, Login or Join

Have this lotion in the cumber scent and it's just ok. Don't care for the scent much, kind of cloying, and it's feels so "vegetable glycerin like" I'm not sure how to describe it. Will not repurchase.

Edit: Had to up to four lippies after using it for a while as a hand lotion at night. I really like it a lot for that, I wake up with super soft and supple hands. The cucumber scent has grown on me too but next time I'll choose another flavor. Will repurchase!

on 10/20/2015 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use the testers of these when i am in Whole Paycheck (ahem, Whole Foods) and they smell and feel nice. That said I still have yet to buy a full bottle. I have oceans of similar products at home.

Good ingredients for the most part and some of them smell great.

on 4/3/2015 8:41:00 PM

This lotion smells nice, though the scent faded after a few hours. When applied, it soaked in quickly and was moderately moisturizing. I would buy again.

on 1/11/2014 4:22:00 AM

I just got this in Yuzu. Not only is the smell wonderful (citrus/floral without smelling like detergent), but it isn't too greasy or too watery like a lot of "natural" lotions I have tried. This lotions is nice and rich but not heavy feeling, a good everyday body lotion. Going to try other Shi Kai products because of this!

on 6/28/2013 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff smells amazing! I have the coconut one. I bought this for my husband to use since I use plain coconut milk as a lotion and he wanted something natural too for his hands mostly. He loves this, and I use it also. Smells like those coconut tan/sunscreen lotions, which I never use but have always loved the smell. Only $6 at vitacost.

on 6/2/2013 12:58:00 AM

LOOOVE!!! I own the Gardenia scent, its the most delicious smelling lotion ever! I use it all over my body just so I can smell really good, although the smell doesn't last all day sadly. I paid about 9 dollars for it at Whole Foods, which is not bad in my opinion because it smells so dang good! I can't wait to try out some of the other fragrances

I have been using the Desert Essence Organics line of hand and body lotions for about a year. I was at my local health food store about a week ago and saw this on sale, so I decided to pick up the Yuzu scent. This lotion also has the same rating on EWG Skin Deep as the Desert Essence lotions do for toxicity levels. Let me start by saying, I live in a terribly dry climate, and during the winter months I have been use to using moisturizers that help, but don't correct my problem dry skin for very long. (Especially after shaving my legs, or my hands after I do dishes.) This product however...Knocked my proverbial socks off! It really leaves long lasting moister and softens the skin. Its not sticky AT ALL, and soaks right in leaving a beautiful, almost "powdery" smooth finish. (So you can hop into jeans) It doesn't sting or irritate my sensitive skin and as I said, I use it right after I shave with no issues. The other great thing, is that after a week, I have notice a significant improvement in the way my skin looks.: Tone/Texture/Supple/Scars and Marks Diminished/Pore Size Decreased.
I'm so happy with this that I am going to be purchasing other products from this brand. I can only sense that they will be as wonderful as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am in love with the coconut one! The smell is so yummy - even my kids love this. I feel like it's a good value for the price. I like that it's natural and doesn't smell fake. Moisturizes beautifully without being greasy at all. Sinks in quickly. Perfect!