3.9

$25.00 on The Body Shop
Shop Now

Reviews

9 months ago

Lightweight. Dewy/Clean finish. Light coverage. Buildable coverage. Blends beautifully. Will melt off of your face and go into your eyes when it's super hot outside. Doesn't lie in fine creases. It lasts with a primer, but without it it'll last your normal 6-8 hours. Doesn't oxidise through the day. Texture is super watery. Great product overall especially price wise.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0
from

2 years ago

I bought this foundation over the winter period and it wore well on my skin in the cold weather as my skin is generally dry. In the summer it hasn't been great on my skin as it literally melts off the skin in hot weather. Additionally, I found out from the optician that the foundation is getting into my eyes, and causing serious eye infections. I definitely will not order again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark

HairBlack

3.0

2 years ago

I initially loved this foundation but I was also a makeup newbie. After having used it over the course of a few months, I noticed that while it initially goes on really nicely on to the skin (especially with a buffing brush), it breaks apart easily and I look like I have no foundation on by the end of my work day. And I don’t just mean on my t-zone, I mean my entire face! I’d assumed all foundations worked this way but having tried others, like Fit Me which is significantly cheaper and the L’Oreal Infallible, I’ve come to realize that foundation shouldn’t fade away quite so much. That being said, I have normal to slightly oily skin and that’s probably a factor since TBS foundation is a very moisturizing formula. People with drier skin will probably love this.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

Love the way this looked when freshly applied. It has light, glowy coverage and feels nice on. It blends like a dream and it was easy for me to find a shade to match my skin tone. Problem was it looked very splotchy and separated on my face after a few hours. My dry areas looked very noticeable and my oily zones had separated foundation on them. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2 years ago

Love this foundation. Have very very dry skin and this makes my skin look glowing and healthy! It can wear off throughout the day as with most foundations but I'm sure a setting powder/spray could help with it. Probably the best foundation I've tried for my skin type. Looks best applied with a damp sponge! Highly recommend for those with dry skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

1.0

2 years ago

I am in the midst of looking for a new foundation because the estee lauder double wear light is a bit drying as weather gets cooler....i came across this foundation with very good reviews from here...but i gotta say i'm not crazy about it.....first of all i'm quite turn off from the fragrance...it's a powdery kinda smell which bothers me and you can definately smell it for a bit for the first hour after applying it....second, it feels very heavy on the skin despite the low coverage....right after i applied it i can totally feel something is on my face. And my face stays sticky and comes off quite quickly on my oily t-zone......!! I have wore it for two days but i do not think i will use it again.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I am really impressed with this one! I got mine in the shade 050 Sicily Amber, and I love how it is almost really an exact match to my skin tone. I'm also an NC35 on MAC. I'm always concerned about how dull some foundations can make my skin, afraid it'll grey out my face or appear cakey, but this foundation does none of that nasty things. In fact, it gives my face a very natural look and a pink undertone. And I am really anal about foundations not looking too light on my face, so this was really perfect, really caught me off guard. It's also really light on my skin - it's like a second skin, smells wonderful, easy to apply and gives me a rather dewy finish so I feel my face GLOWWWWWWW. I use either a beauty blender or Sigma's buffing brush, both are fine babies to use really. I don't see the need to set it, but I still do, because I have combination skin - dry at my cheeks and often oily at the tzone so I only set on the areas I expect to get really oily later on in the day. But overall, I love this so much, I hope they continue this line forever and I think for the price (cheaper than Colorstay!!! And L'Oréal true match!!!!) it's really worth it. I love that it has helped me in making foundation application so easy. 5 stars!!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

3 years ago

I had a generous sample and have tested under various conditions which were the office, walking in the new forest, shopping, on a night out, travelling, rain and wind. It held up well under all conditions even had others ask what I was wearing. The two factors to take into consideration are I powdered down the middle of my face (lightly) I tried the body shop CC underneath. With all combinations including without any additional support it was great. The heat did not make it slide off my face. The wind and rain did not make it wash off and go streaky. The walking didn't interfere with the result. Impressed and I use high end stuff as a preference ; this had to impress or I won't entertain it. I felt confident after the first few tests that although cheaper than many competitors it does compete with the best. It also would in a blind test do really well. I have now been convinced to give the body shop another go after what seems like a life time away. Well done You!!!!!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

3 years ago

I have wanted to try this foundation for a while after hearing some good reviews about it. After the foundation I was using a went a got colour matched. I have the shade Bora Bora. I have had it now for a few months and I like it. I apply it with The Body Shop Buffing Brush and find this applies it evenly. It is not a full coverage foundation by any means, it is buildable for more coverage however I think that defeats the point of the foundation. With it being called &quot;Fresh Nude&quot; I feel it was more to even out skin tone and make your skin look healthy. It is not a oily foundation and it blends easily. I did find however that after wearing for a long period of time (13 hours) it can appear patchy and in some areas oxidise but this only seems to be in very hot weather. I have dry skin sensitive skin and have not found that it has irritated it at all. Overall I like this foundation and would repurchase it again, and the fact that it comes with a pump is a bonus. I have a video review here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yWglUE635OQ"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yWglUE635OQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I got my Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation in shade 012 Bora Bora Tiare, and it's almost an exact match to my skin. I bought it for IDR 330000, which is actually a bit pricey for me, but it was worth the price. This foundation is really good: it doesn't make me break out, it also hardly makes my skin oily even after hours of wear; it'll probably start getting oily near the 6-8 hour mark but I don't usually count. I just know it lasted me through the day without any itches whatsoever. The finish is dewy in my opinion. Overall, I am very happy with this foundation, but I wouldn't repurchase, firstly because I wanted to try other brands or splurge on a more expensive one, but also I didn't really like how the foundation felt after being applied. It feels a bit sticky at first, but later it feels okay after it sets However this is just a personal preference. I'd still recommend this to people :)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29