L'Oreal Power Moisture 10 Second Hydra-Detangler

L'Oreal Power Moisture 10 Second Hydra-Detangler
Power Moisture 10 Second Hydra-DetanglerPower Moisture 10 Second Hydra-Detangler

1.6

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PEG-14 DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, HYDROXYETHYL OLEYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ARGININE, GLUTAMIC ACID, SERINE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, AMYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL, ISOEUGENOL.

on 8/28/2016 10:47:00 AM

Per instructions, it can be used on dry hair. Sprayed it on morning bed head - did nothing but leave hair dull and lifeless. Does have nice scent, so a lippy for that.

on 8/16/2016 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I came on here to write a negative review and I see everyone else also hates this product. The ingredient list looked pretty good to me as it had oil listed before fragrance. However upon application, I realized using this is like spraying perfumed water onto my hair.

It does nothing for adding moisture or detangling. In fact it does nothing at all. Loreal has better products than this. But if you really want a light weight detangler, try a dry oil spray. Ion Keratin Dry Oil Mist, Garnier Triple Nutrition Dry Oil, Alterna... there's plenty of options. I actually assumed *based off the ingredient list* that L'oreal Power Moisture 10 Second Hydra-Detangler was going to be one also. But it's not. Hell, I wouldn't even call this a leave in product. I don't know how it has so much silicone high up in the ingredient list considering it offers ZERO slip to the hair. :\

Will not be repurchasing (nor using it up).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

terrible product. doesnt detangle and doesnt hydrate. the only positive is that it smells good.

I would have to agree with others that this detangler doesn't work as it claims. Yes it will detangle my hair but it left it feeling dry afterwards. The bottle/pump spray is convenient but the product itself isn't all that great for my thick hair. It leaves no shine, no moisture, just buildup. My cheap dollar store white rain detangler works better

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I recognize it says "ultra lightweight" on the bottle, and in reality my thick, wavy, damaged hair needs nothing lightweight. This was a poor detangler though. It really did nothing to my hair, except make it sticky until it dried. It's full of water soluble cones, So technically, if your getting out of the shower, covering your hair in silicones may lock in moisture...my hair still feels pretty dry. I've used other products and detanglers that gave my hair slip, this did not.

I still had dry hair, poorly conditioned, no slip, and it was still difficult to detangle! I only see this being an ok detangler for people with very thin hair.