Essie Leave no trace glitter nail polish remover

No Image

on 1/1/2018 8:18:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

i bought this very cheaply in a sale at TK Maxx - so having used it I'll rush back to stock up while they still have some!
I paid £3.99 for a small bottle - looking on line it's anything from £15 to £25.

I used it to remove CND shellac rather than glitter varnish - but it worked brilliantly, and so much easier than anything else I've tried.over the years. I don't like having back to back shellac, prefering to give my nails a rest in between, so can't be bothered with salon removal.

This is a gel formula, so no faffing about with wraps or finger bowls - just a dab on each nail, then lightly smear it all over the nail surface and wait. I did put cotton wool on top, but think it would have been fine without. Wait for 15 minutes, the shellac still looks perfect, but is soft and can be scooped of with light pressure on the cotton wool - not even as much as an orange stick needed.

No damage or drying to cuticles from having the whole finger emerged in acetone, and it removed shellac from my toes with ease, something I hate and normally find messy. THe only disadvantage is that my cat came up to see what I was doing, and didnt like the smell much - but I found it a lot less malodorous than conventional remover.

on 12/1/2015 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is brilliant at removing glitter nail polish. It's quite thick and gritty and removes all the glitter. HIghly recommend!