Avon Little Black Dress

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.0

i got this in special edition which is said to be more concentrated and will last longer. i was surprised at how cheap looking the bottle is. the original version looks a lot better. i bought this thinking this would a flirty sexy kind of a scent but i find it to be too warm and musky and potentially a headache inducer coz of the really strong and overpowering scent. definitely not ideal for everyday wear.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I want to start by saying I am not a fan of Avon perfumes. They do not last on me. However, a friend was wearing this stuff and it smelled lovely. When she told me she was wearing Little Black Dress by Avon I couldn't believe it. Well, I found an Avon lady and ordered it. It was on sale for $12.99. The smell is ok, but like other said it does not last on me. It is not my type of scent. Nothing stands out about the scent. Maybe kind of ho-hum. Could be my chemistry. Not a perfume snob but I will not buy again. Probably will not buy any other Avon perfumes no matter how good they smell. Think I may have learned a lesson. Probably not.

very romantic moon/candlelight dinner scent =) strangely, conjures up images of christmas or thanksgiving. a tad too strong for me. it smells better on my mom. sweet, elegant but spunky.

Popular Fragrances