Avon Little Black Dress

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.6

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I am not familiar with the "original" formulation of this fragrance, but am given to believe by Basenotes that it contained honeysuckle. That alone would make me avoid it. The "updated" version touts italian lemon, jasmine, sandalwood - all ingredients I like, especially the lemon, so I tried it. All are present and noticeable and complementary in the fragrance. Smells nice, smells sophisticated, all good.

I like this version. It doesn't last very long, but at this price point I'm OK with that. This is not the kind of fragrance I usually go for, but I'm very pleased with it and will use it often.

The best Avon fragrance I've tried in several years - this keeps me from completely giving up on Avon after several of its misfires.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Good thing I only brought this in the roller ball version. I smelt a sample in one of their catalog and thought it smelt soo delightful.
When I purchased the roller ball, it smelt nothing like what I had remember. Strong and musky that was it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this perfume, it smell really nice on me. I paid 6 on the sale, and I think it's really worthy, doesn't smell like a cheap perfume at all! The lasting power is good on this perfume too. I could use it every day and would recommend this to my friends!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Another one of the good fragrances that use to be.....I still have a bottle of this one too, maybe 2 bottles? I use to wear this one almost every day but.....as with every perfume... I got tired of the smell and moved on. I do like this perfume. It reminds me of very rich and well dressed women. I do not know why that is, but it does. I rarely wear this fragrance anymore. I think I grew out of it. It is a stronger perfume and wears for a long time. The smell seems to lighten up after a couple of hours, but then after another hour or so, it seems to strengthen again. I would re-buy it if I ever run out. It does have it's place on any fine lady's vanity

i got this in special edition which is said to be more concentrated and will last longer. i was surprised at how cheap looking the bottle is. the original version looks a lot better. i bought this thinking this would a flirty sexy kind of a scent but i find it to be too warm and musky and potentially a headache inducer coz of the really strong and overpowering scent. definitely not ideal for everyday wear.