Avon Little Black Dress

Filtered by hair type : Straight

3.7

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I am not familiar with the "original" formulation of this fragrance, but am given to believe by Basenotes that it contained honeysuckle. That alone would make me avoid it. The "updated" version touts italian lemon, jasmine, sandalwood - all ingredients I like, especially the lemon, so I tried it. All are present and noticeable and complementary in the fragrance. Smells nice, smells sophisticated, all good.

I like this version. It doesn't last very long, but at this price point I'm OK with that. This is not the kind of fragrance I usually go for, but I'm very pleased with it and will use it often.

The best Avon fragrance I've tried in several years - this keeps me from completely giving up on Avon after several of its misfires.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Good thing I only brought this in the roller ball version. I smelt a sample in one of their catalog and thought it smelt soo delightful.
When I purchased the roller ball, it smelt nothing like what I had remember. Strong and musky that was it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of the most beautiful fragrances. So warm but not too sweet and so feminine and sophisticated.
But I can't stop wondering, if the reviewers, who gave this a bad rating, would give it a higher one if it was Guerlain's fragrance instead of Avon's... :D

Popular Fragrances