Avon Little Black Dress

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Avon Little Black Dress has been reformulated and the bottle redesigned. Avon describes it as: "An oriental floral fragrance that's versatile and stylish from day to night. A striking top note of sparkling Italian lemon oil, flowing into luxurious jasmine with a basenote of sophisticated sandalwood. " I'm not sure that description is entirely accurate. What I am sure of is the new Little Black Dress is a decent dupe of CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle EdP -down to that creamy, woody drydown. Even the name and the new bottle design is an homage to CHANEL. Longevity and sillage is same as my Coco Mademoiselle EdP. The big difference is you can get a Little Black Dress set containing the 50 ml EdP, 200 ml Body Lotion and 200 ml Shower Gel for $25! That is a really great value. Oh, and whenever I wear LBD, someone asks me if I'm wearing Coco Mademoiselle.

a good fragrance for evening or night out
Added .after one month of using this perfume the smell changed like cheap perfumes
and the scent lasts for only few minutes will not repurchase

I've worn this perfume for a long time ..It's beautiful and very classic , reviewers here have described beautifully ..It's warm for sure but it won't give headaches ..Best of all , it 's wearable for either day or night , and it 's very long lasting ..
Sadly , I felt it doesn't suit my body chemistry , and smelled weird on me ..:/ It was the 2000's then and all this craze with "sweet " scents started , so I thought of letting it go and trying others ...I recommend trying it before buying as it's prone to change easily on skin , but smells beautifully and chic with the right wearer .

Little Black Dress = SEXY. It's very sultry and sophisticated.

I agree with bojana in that I can wear this everyday and never tire of it. It just sings to me. I can't believe only 50% of reviewers would buy again.
Men seem to really love this one.

One of my favorite fragrances of all time.

Nothing special about this scent. A bit of vanilla (too much for my taste) a bit of floral (not enough :-) I got it as a gift, I wouldn't purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I think the ad for this would be, "give her something this season that smells like everything else." I'm not a perfume snob, as someone before stated...I mean I love when I find Coriandre for 10 bucks at TJ Maxx, but this smells like a mix of Happy, L'or de Torrente, Gabriela Sabatini. I want this little black dress to get some backbone! Course, I never wear LBDs either, b/c they're just like what everyone else wears...hm. So keep that in mind when you read this. This to me smells like a lot of other youthful fruity floral fragrances on the market and whether it was Guerlain or not, I'd still rate it the same. Uninteresting unfortunately.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Little Black Dress is a very boring, artificial floral-musky scent that I can barely smell at all on my skin.

very romantic moon/candlelight dinner scent =) strangely, conjures up images of christmas or thanksgiving. a tad too strong for me. it smells better on my mom. sweet, elegant but spunky.

Got BOGO and it was worth it. It stays well and is light enough for every day. A definite staple in my cabinet.