Avon Little Black Dress

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

Little Black Dress = SEXY. It's very sultry and sophisticated.

I agree with bojana in that I can wear this everyday and never tire of it. It just sings to me. I can't believe only 50% of reviewers would buy again.
Men seem to really love this one.

One of my favorite fragrances of all time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A shame this is discontinued, I sure loved it! A great evening scent. I have a bottle of this listed for swap. My ex-husband LOVED for me to wear this scent, & I just can't bring myself to use it anymore. It reminds me of what a jerk he is. It's a shame, because this was one of my FAVORITES! See, he ruins EVERYTHING! ha ha! ;o)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I think the ad for this would be, "give her something this season that smells like everything else." I'm not a perfume snob, as someone before stated...I mean I love when I find Coriandre for 10 bucks at TJ Maxx, but this smells like a mix of Happy, L'or de Torrente, Gabriela Sabatini. I want this little black dress to get some backbone! Course, I never wear LBDs either, b/c they're just like what everyone else wears...hm. So keep that in mind when you read this. This to me smells like a lot of other youthful fruity floral fragrances on the market and whether it was Guerlain or not, I'd still rate it the same. Uninteresting unfortunately.