Avon Little Black Dress

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.0

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Little Black Dress smells to me a bit like Fire and ice body spray. It took me a few days to like this fragrance and that's only when I connected it to Fire and ice, its has not got exactly the same notes but it reminds me of that one.
On me this has a high pitch, I'd say its bright and cheerful not cozy, remaining very elegant and feminine throughout, its smooth enough, sweet, with a soft/medium sillage. This fragrance is very pleasant and easy to wear anytime of the day or night.

I really liked this when I first got it but it wore on me pretty quickly. I still like it, it's a nice fragrance, sultry and sophisticated yet fun but definitely a "once in a while" fragrance for me. I find that a little bit of it is more than enough so my small bottle will last quite a while. I really liked the bottle design though, very classy. It sure didn't last long though, I still give it a 4. Many of Avons fragrance are stinkers but this was one of the better ones IMO. I might repurchase this if it was still available, only in a small bottle though.

I smelt this in a little tester thingy and loved it - it seemed fresh and sophisticated for evening wear, warm and a touch musky - so I purchased a small bottle. I excitedly put it on my skin and was horrified. This was ugh, just awful on me. I could smell a touch of that musk scent I smelt in the tester, but overall, it was too strong and something in it that just made me feel headachy and weird. Just a personal chemistry thing I guess.

Popular Fragrances