Avon Little Black Dress

3.7

This was my first time buying an Avon product and I was very satisfied with it. I read that this had won the FiFi award in 2000. It's very long-lasting but I felt at times that it would overpower me. It's certainly value for money and the bottle's not tacky at all. I have to admit I'm usually swayed by the packaging! A definite romantic dinner for two scent. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

A wonderfully floral scent. Lasts long and not overly expensive.

Got BOGO and it was worth it. It stays well and is light enough for every day. A definite staple in my cabinet.

Very ordinary and boring.

I got this for $7 on Ebay and am really impressed with how sophisticated this smells without being too overpowering and heavy.

I smelt this in a little tester thingy and loved it - it seemed fresh and sophisticated for evening wear, warm and a touch musky - so I purchased a small bottle. I excitedly put it on my skin and was horrified. This was ugh, just awful on me. I could smell a touch of that musk scent I smelt in the tester, but overall, it was too strong and something in it that just made me feel headachy and weird. Just a personal chemistry thing I guess.

very romantic moon/candlelight dinner scent =) strangely, conjures up images of christmas or thanksgiving. a tad too strong for me. it smells better on my mom. sweet, elegant but spunky.

This is better for an Avon Scent. I think it smells a lot like Chanel Allure but of course cheaper. I got a major headache from it myself so if you are headache prone w/ scents the avoid it. Its not bad though.......very nice bottle to me.

Love this!! Great product w/ an Avon price. Reminds me of Allure.

I love this fragrance for fall and winter. It's too strong for warmer seasons, though.
It's a very chic, sophisticated fragrance.

Popular Fragrances