Balea Aqua Hydrating Serum

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It's one of the best facial serums I have ever tried! I've been using it for 2 years already and my skin is perfectly moisturized and looks really good. No pimples, no irritation, no dry spots. Everything is perfect.

The serum contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, it's very light and absorbs very quickly. One more advantage for me is that it is vegan. The scent is very nice and delicate, it disappears a few minutes after you apply the serum.

It's a really great product for dry and combination skin. I do like it.

As the product can't be purchased in the USA, I purchase the serum and other Balea products at European online store getsomebeauty.com.

currently using my 6th bottle. my HG serum!
i have combination skin (normal to oily)
super impressed with this product, so cheap but very good quality
hydrate my skin enough but doesn't make my skin oily, greasy, or breakout
super light and easy to absorb, and its scent doesn't bother me at all
love it and will repurchase!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Called 'Aqua Feuchtigkeitsserum' in German. 30ml bottle with a pump.

Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCERIN, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, PANTOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM

So this should be a very hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid thrown in for extra moisture. Based on the position of the HA in the list, there's probably not much of it. However, it does moisturize suuuper well.

This literally feels like your skin drinks a glass of water. I use it sometimes in the morning too, whenever my skin feels dehydrated. It doesn't leave a residue. The scent is very nice too and doesn't bother my skin.

It might not be the most intense serum filled with actives or what not, but it's a really great product for dehydrated skin. I'm currently using my 5th bottle. Yep.