3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I actually love this brand but this has been my least favorite product they have - probably my least favorite ever. The dropper IMHO sucks. Maybe mine was faulty but it barely got anything out. I ended up putting it in en empty pot. After giving it two weeks I was tired of dealing with the oiliness and the constant transfer throughout the day. I actually put the entire thing into a pot and mixed it with another No7 foundation just so it wouldn’t go to waste. If you have oily skin - stay away. It might work for older skin but def not for mine.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

3 years ago

This foundation was very weird to me. It feels kind of oily when it is dropped out, but it feels more silicone-y on the skin. The finish looks pretty nice, but even on the drier parts of my face, this stuff just broke up and looked very bad after just a couple of hours. No combination of primer, powder, and setting spray could make this stuff just not turn into an oily, icky mess. The dropper bottle is nice, but this foundation is just not for anyone with oily or combo skin at all.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I have sensitive skin & prone to redness. I don't do heavy foundations so this is perfect for me. I went to the store & lass used the machine & I love the colour, blends really well & hides the redness.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I got a sample of this as I tend to oxidise foundations; the SA colour matched me and gave me 2 colours. I'm NW20 and found the Warm Beige the best match (the other colour, Beige, was too light). I was told this either works for you or it doesn't. For me it's beautiful - made my oily skin look all glowy and alive, I was impressed. Staying power with a primer is about 10 hours which is good, and it fades evenly. Will defiantly be a purchase for me when I run out of my plethora of other foundations lol.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

3 years ago

So I'm on the fence here, but I feel like my review could be helpful for a few folks. The good: -The coverage is light-medium and perfect for my young skin with some pigmentation and redness -The color warm ivory is quite a good match for me -The packaging is nice and compact -The finish is pretty nice on a good skin day The bad: -transfers -seems to sit on top of the skin and can easily get streaky -incredibly oily-feeling but clings to dry patches -not a lot of shade options for darker skinned gals -high price for a drugstore product If you've tried the loreal liquid powder or the similar maybelline product, it feels very similar to that. I would dare to say this probably wouldn't benefit dry or oily-skinned gals. If you have pretty normal skin, this would probably do you well. Hope this helps!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3 years ago

I should start by saying that in fairness, I inherited this foundation from my mum after she decided it was too pale for her. So it was never bought with my face in mind. That being said, my skin's naturally quite dry but this made it look & feel so oily! Good points: The shade (cool ivory) was a pretty good match for my pale skin- a tad on the orange side but not noticeable as long as I blended it properly into my neck. It gave good light to medium coverage and on application it really did seem to 'blur' my pores and imperfections. Not so good points: As mentioned, my biggest problem was the texture. Initially, it blended to a beautiful velvety texture & appearance, and I felt as though I was onto a winner... but then it just didn't seem to sink into my skin at all. It kind of felt like it was melting with the warmth of my face, and after a while it became really quite greasy/ oily. It felt as though it was just sitting on top on my face, which meant that it slid about, collected in the creases around my eyes/ forehead, and melted away over the first few hours- taking the rest of my makeup with it. A bit of a shame really as I would completely agree that on application it gave an airbrushed effect- I just couldn't enjoy it for very long!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

This foundation seems to work well with my mature skin. It's very similar to Bare Minerals Bare Skin, but much more affordable, and not as cake-y (at least on me). I use Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream as a "primer" because my skin is incredibly dry. It's very thin, and I only dot a small amount of Airbrush Away under my eyes and down my nose. I suppose I use it as more as a concealer than foundation. The result is a lovely, glow that isn't too heavy and seems to stay put all day. Haven't had a problem with oxidation with this product.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

I{DATE october 2017....I'm now using Milani Conceal & Perfect foundation that has coverage like no other, is dirt cheap...8-10 bucks and doesnt sink into pores, actually hides them and they listen to customers and recently updated their shades to include shades for pale pink gals and pale yellow gals..Best foundation on the planet. Try Milani!... So I tried this after Target stopped carrying shade I wear in the Lift & LUminate by Boots. This one has quite a nice glow to it but the problem is that it didnt last in places and wasn't as comfortable on my skin as the Lift & Luminate. There were places on my face that had no makeup at the end of the day. The Lift & LUminate lasts longer than Boots long lasting foundation so I ordered the Lift & LUminate on line in warm ivory. I will say that for nc 15 gals, this is a pretty good match for us, and it wasnt bad but the Lift & Luminate is so much better that I'm going back to it. Don't discontinue it BOOTS! It's the best foundation EVER!

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I had one of those moments when I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that I was orange. I usually leave before it's light out, and I have to wonder how long this oxidation had been going on with my Cover Girl BB. So....I was headed to Target and picked up two things to try; one of which was this product in "Honey," I'm NC40/C4. The color match is good. I have been a fan of this kind of formulation from the beginning. Armani's Maestro was the first I knew of. I didn't mind the $60 price tag because it worked. Then both L'oreal (Magic Nude Liquid Powder) and Maybelline (Dream Wonder Fluid Touch) came out with versions, and now they have subsequently disappeared from stores. These are kind of a liquid dry oil. Very thin, spread easily, and melt into the skin rather than sitting on top of it. Matte finish, very smooth. Honey is a warm color,yellow-based. Coverage: Light to medium Break outs? No Bottle? Useless dropper; I scoop some out with a Q-tip and blend with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. The bottle is glass. I will repurchase, because this is reasonably priced and comparable to the Armani.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

This is a very nice serum foundation. It's super easy to blend and the finish is very natural. It makes my skin look amazing. The texture is more like liquid foundation than a watery serum formula like Bare Minerals Bare Skin. But Airbrush Away is described as a serum nonetheless. It has a dropper, which isn't that great so what I usually do is apply it to the back of my hand and then dot the product all over my face. I use a Beauty Blender rather than a brush (I'm having a love affair with my BB right now, lol!). It took me a few tries to get the amount of product right for the amount of coverage I wanted (medium). This formula can be very full coverage if you apply two layers. It does cover redness and doesn't migrate into fine lines or pores. The shade range is nice but all shades are pretty neutral. I mix Warm Ivory and Cool Ivory because I'm truly neutral and the warm shade is a little bit darker than the cooler one. I would rather this product had a pump but once it gets close to empty, it will be easier to get what's left out of this bottle because it has a dropper. I've been taking better care of my skin for the last two months and am beginning to see good results. But this foundation makes my skin look amazing and I don't even have to go full coverage. I'm surprised that a drugstore foundation could be this good. I am also glad that Ulta had testers so I could get a good shade match. I originally bought Cool Ivory for my NW 20 skin tone but it's a little too cool for my more neutral tone. I liked the ease of application and blending so much and it made my skin look really nice so I made the investment in a 2nd bottle in Warm Ivory. I'm not sure how many shades they have but it's nice that there was a cool and warm option at each level. I'm paler in the winter so will add more of the cool shade then. I saw a few yt reviews of this foundation before I bought it (the only one I remember was Tati) so I did have some idea that the coverage and blendability were excellent but I had no idea it would make my skin look so nice. I do think my new skin care regimen has a lot to do with this but the finish is nice and natural and looks like skin. It just sits so nicely on my skin, something I didn't expect a drugstore foundation to do. I'm quite impressed with this product, if you can't already tell. I have an oily T zone but use a mattifying primer (Becca) and get very little oil breakthrough. My cheeks are more normal but I would say that this foundation is suitable for all skin types, except really super oily types. I have a few dry patches on my cheeks but this foundation didn't accentuate them at all and didn't cling to these isolated areas. All in all, I highly recommend this product. If you're looking for excellent coverage and a perfecting finish, you might want to give Airbrush Away a try. It's reasonably priced and there are a ton of warm and cool shades to suit any skin tone. Even if you have to mix two shades, you're not breaking the bank. I would put this foundation up against any high end foundation, it's just that good. There is no fragrance and my uber sensitive skin did not have any reaction or break out afterwards. This is just a great versatile foundation. My skin has never looked this good.

About reviewer (316 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral