Isehan Heroine Make Smooth Cover Powder

No Image

This powder has such an awesome coverage given that it's a drugstore brand, I have the black one, by using the sponge itself it gives a very high coverage so you might want to use a brush or go light handed for a lighter coverage, the coverage is really quite impressive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I lost count of how many repurchases for this product.

This press powder comes in a black and white version. The black one comes with 2 shades 01 and 02. im using a 01 as 02 is too dark for me. the white one only has a shade.

The powder comes with a little tinge of glittery specks. I have oily skin at work and this product helps me to control oil and makes it less oily. One of the powders that work for me in oil control. One of my HG products.

Its does comes with some down sides too. I must use a light hand when using this product if not it will look too thick , at times too white. Too thick coverage emphasizes fine lines. So less is more when using this to set your foundation. I do not use the puff provided but use a brush instead as it looks more natural in my opinion.

becareful not to drop it on the floor as I have dropped on and can't close the lid and can't carry around for touch ups/

I also noticed that the I can hit pan easily with this product compared to the rest of the powders im using. It contains 8 gm of the product per pact.

Pricing wise.. its a 20 plus in Singapore but half price in HK.. so I bought my fill in my HK trip.