Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Work It! Marathonista Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40

4.3

Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Dodecane, Glycerin , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Lecithin*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polylactic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Zinc Oxide, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Kale Protein, Kunzea Pomifera (Muntries) Fruit Extract, Syzygium Leuhmanii (Riberry) Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Pepperberry) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Alcohol Denat., Alumina, Beeswax/Cire d’abeille*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba*, Hydrolyzed Carrot Protein, Hydrolyzed Lemon Protein, Jojoba Esters, Lauroyl Lysine, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Mica, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Silica, Water/Eau, Xanthan GumMay Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides* Ingredients from Organic Farming Made using Organic Ingredients70 Organic

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This review is basically aimed at women over 50: Based on the other reviews, I'm in the minority here. I found this formula to be sticky and waxy. As a woman over 55, I'm looking for a tinted moisturizer that actually moisturizes/softens skin and lines. This product seems to sit on top of my skin. It's gummy to the touch and has a reflective sheen that, on 56-year-old skin, emphasizes lines and pores rather than creates the dewy-and-diminished pore size I'm after. I would not repurchase but suspect for younger skin this product might be fine - and most of the positive reviews on this are from people younger! On the plus side, the packaging is fine (pretty, utilitarian and hygienic), and the color, at least for me, was also okay.

UPDATE: Oct 2017: Realized the color is too orange after all. What a shame. Switched to Milani who made new shades for pale gals!

SUPER GREAT PRODUCT! I have color light which is pretty good for my NC15/20 skin. I looks quite peachy but does blend in pretty well on my skin. It covers like no other foundation. Very creamy and you can use less of this because it has lots of pigment. I find this truly does last longer than anything I have tried. You need to let it set a little prior to using a finishing powder. NEVER cakey at the end of the day. I think PF would benefit if they would expand their color lines on this and I hope they read these wonderful reviews. It gives more coverage than most foundations but it's totally natural....just a little glow. I am combo skin and I am not feeling greasy at the end of the day. maybe just a healthy glow but it does stay put really well. And I think my skin is looking better. It isn't clogging my pores like my prior foundation did. I'm very very happy with this. Hope they expand the color shades so they don't end up discontinuing this. PF...you have to expand your shades in order for a product live on....and this is one that would be highly worth it. I never can wear PF foundations because they are all too dark....this one is close to being too dark, but my powder is a little lighter which helps and honestly, it matches pretty dark good for physicians formula....if you use too much, it might be too dark, but a little on this goes a long way. I'm so happy with this! I'm super sensitive and no breakouts at all. JUST LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product works great - pros include:
- great sheer coverage
- dewy finish
- long lasting (around 6-7 hours)

Cons include:
- smells horrible
- shade is darker than I expected
- very oily if you have oily skin but perfect for winter

I would buy again if they change the smell.

on 12/23/2016 12:24:00 AM

Yep, really great. Nice coverage and dewy, natural look. Just wish they had a shade lighter though!

on 9/10/2016 1:38:00 AM

I have been using their Organic CC in light/medium and really liked so I thought I would try the long lasting BB. Too my surprise it had amazing coverage and lasted through hot summer days and workouts! Like the fact it has SPF 40 as well. I think the light/medium is a little darker than their same color for the CC so i have been mixing together. Every heavy foundation has been breaking me out but my skin has been great on this...Organic perhaps?

on 7/12/2016 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just a quick note. Light/med runs quite a bit darker than every other foundation/tm I've ever tried from this line.

on 7/2/2016 4:28:00 PM

I've been using this for about 5 months now and am ready to write a real review. I love it! It's a holy grail for me - natural, great coverage, moisturizing and doesn't break me out. Others have said this is a mate finish, which I don't agree with. It's more of a dewy/luminous finish and the light shade is perfect for my fair skin. At this price point I can't ask for anything better!

on 6/18/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am so excited about this product. I have extremely fair, very oily skin, and this tinted moisturizer is a win for me. I was worried it would be to dark, but after it dries down it melds really well with my skin. It has a matte finish, and controls my oiliness better then my L'Oreal Pro Matte foundation. Plus, it doesn't break down and start pooling around my nose and chin areas, which I love! This also has the best coverage of any bb/cc cream/ tinted moisturizer I've ever tried. I have been using this for less then a week, so maybe it's premature to say, but I feel like my skin has actually improved since using this, thanks to the clean ingredients. Less redness and blemishes.

Light to medium coverage TM. I think it dries to a mat finish. I am RMS beauty un coverup 22 light- medium is a little bit light but it works. It kind of smell like cray to me when first applied but it goes away pretty quick. Not but for around $10 TM!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pretty impressed with this little gem. I've never been the type of girl who wears makeup to the gym and never understood girls who would (why would you do that to your skin?! Hello breakouts) but after my pregnancy I have gotten a few dark spots and uneveness on my face that I sadly never used to have so it was nice to find a product that is mostly all natural, waterproof and noncomedogenic specifically made for sporty gals. I'm an avid runner so I was totally stoked to find this and found that it gave a decent light to medium coverage living up to it's claim of being waterproof and sweatproof and noncomedogenic as I have not broken out at all each time that I use it. It lasted me through some pretty intense running sessions and didn't make me feel guilty at all that I was wearing "makeup" during my workout. However, having a lighter complexion I tend to get sunburn easily so I did wear a higher spf underneath when doing outdoor sessions so because of this I'm not sure how true it is to the spf claim but maybe one of these days I'll use it solo and do an update on how it went. Overall aside from the uncertainty of that aspect I would definitely recommend this to any one who is very athletic or wants to wear makeup on their face while working out without feeling guilty about it lol it really is a great product. I've used other bb and CC creams by physician's formula that I have Also liked and this one definitely didn't fall short