St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/12/2008 1:51:00 PM

I love this face scrub! I have been using it for years and will never use another! It's gentle yet effective. It also has a pleasant, not too over powering smell.

If the regular apricot scrub was too harsh for you, you'll live this one. This formula is much gentler and creamier. It leaves my skin baby-soft. It's a great product for an extremely reasonable price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm surprised this isn't loved by more people - it works great for me. I like it better than the original because it isn't as harsh but still does the job. I like the flip cap better than other brands with a screw off lid. Much quicker and easier to handle in the morning before coffee.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love it and have been reccomending it to my friends! I tend to break out and I find that if I use this every other day it helps control my breakouts AND it is gentle enough to use often! Can't go wrong with the price either :-)

on 4/24/2005 12:52:00 PM

This product is so nice and so cheap! My skin is prone to acne and sensitve but this scrub is really mild and makes my skin look and feel radiant and smooth, excellent product!

on 10/28/2004 12:33:00 AM

I have always used Clinique exfoliators but when this was 40% off I thought Iíd buy it and give it a go because it was so cheap. I have sensitive skin but not so sensitive that it canít handle a gentle exfoliation once or twice a week. This unfortunately is so gentle Ė as they say, gentle enough for daily use Ė that it doesnít work as effectively as Iíd like as an exfoliator but seems quite nice as a cleanser. Itís a gel sort of formula with tiny orange beads and it doesnít seem to leave my skin greasy or tight after use. The original formula is better if you want a decent exfoliation, though.

on 6/13/2004 11:31:00 PM

I was looking for something to replace my Clinique 7 Day Scrub at a lower price and this was what I picked up. When I was younger I used the original formula, but I've found that it's a bit to harsh for my skin now-a-days, so I tried the gentle formula. I love how creamy it is, it isn't strong enough to scrape my face off, but it's enough to keep the dry patches gone. I use this every other day.

This product, even though a facial scrub, is really good for a body scrub. But when I started useing on my face, it didn't help, just caused my pimples! Mabey I have weird skin. But I am definatily not useing it on my face again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I bought this because I used the original st.Ives scrub at my mate's house and I remember thinking it did quite a good job for such a cheap product. I have sens. skin so bought this. I don't like it much. So much goopy gel base that slimes over the face, and the exfoliating beads look like small shavings of plastic that are very few and far between. Will use rest for body exfoliator and then not repurchase. EDIT: My rating was 2 but I've added one as I gave this to my mum and she loves it - says it's cleared up her skin and improved the texture/pores etc. So hey, works for some!

i used to adore this, but they changed the formula and now it sucks.