St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

It's the best. Theres a reason it sells like hot cakes and people re-buy. It exfoliates like CRAZY. Depending on how much water you add, you can either make it a gentle exfoliator, or more of a deep exfoliator. Really cleans deep into pores. LOVE LOVE. great for feet, elbows, and anywhere else.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love it and have been reccomending it to my friends! I tend to break out and I find that if I use this every other day it helps control my breakouts AND it is gentle enough to use often! Can't go wrong with the price either :-)

on 9/21/2004 12:37:00 PM

This is a wonderful scrub, especially for under three dollars. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but works well enough to see a big difference in my skin. I have dry skin, and many scrubs and cleansers leave my face feeling tight, but my skin feels comfortable after using this one.

on 6/13/2004 11:31:00 PM

I was looking for something to replace my Clinique 7 Day Scrub at a lower price and this was what I picked up. When I was younger I used the original formula, but I've found that it's a bit to harsh for my skin now-a-days, so I tried the gentle formula. I love how creamy it is, it isn't strong enough to scrape my face off, but it's enough to keep the dry patches gone. I use this every other day.

on 12/16/2002 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I received this in a swap as an extra, so thought I'd try it out. I do not have sensitive skin. This was a nice product, but not one I would personally purchase. I prefer the original formula (but, like I said, I do not have sensitive skin). The one for sensitive skin is a gel, with seeds in it. I keep using too much - you really only need a very small amount. It's exfoliates fine, I just prefer something really grain-y. Again, nice product, nice scent, but I won't be purchasing.

on 5/6/2002 2:58:00 PM

This scrub did nothing for my face unless you count leaving a sticky film behind. It does smell really nice, but something designed for sensitive skin should not contain fragrance.

on 8/21/2001 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Cool

After trying and hating the regular version, I decided to give the sensitive one a try. Yuck! Okay so it didn't hurt my face as much as the original but it left me with a chin full of big pimples that took forever to go away. Will never use this again!