St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

I think they changed the formula of this product? because i was reading the reviews on this product and noticed from 1 point and back, many people said it was slippery gel like feeling and did not do anything for their skin. but now it's very creamy and nice! so i really like it. i would say this is definitely gentle enough for everyday use, but also prevents pimples very well. it also doesn't dry out my skin which is a big plus. i use it everynight before using my Retin-A, (i always use exfoliator before acne treatment, they help the treatments work better for me).

all in all, this is definitely a product i woudl gladly repurchase if i wasn't fickle with skincare products (hahah), but i think i will try something else after, because i always believe that there are better products out that will become my absolute HG and work perfectly for my skin.

on 7/25/2007 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Use it on your body is good, not for the face even with this gentle formula for ensitive skin. My skin type is acne-prone but not too sensitive, so I choose products that help my acne prone skin and NOT to irritate it. I used both St.Ives Clay masque and Hydroxy masque, excellent products. However, this scrub is too strong for the face, even though I used minimal and diluted with alot of water and be very gentle on my face, it irritated my skin and broke me out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This makes a good daily facial scrub because it is very gentle but I find it a bit too gentle. I use it more of as a facial cleanser rather than than a scrub though. This would be very good for people with sensitive skin because the beads are very non-abrasive. The gelly-like texture is kind of cool and the price is very cheap. It's good as an extra gentle scrub but not right for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This wasn't quite what I was looking for - the texture was too gloppy for me and the scrubbing power just a tad too weak :(

i used to adore this, but they changed the formula and now it sucks.

on 6/4/2003 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This scrub is so gentle, it did absolutely nothing for my skin. It didn't clean and it certainly didn't scrub anything. I used lots and lots of it at one time, but it just felt like I was slathering on water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is good! It still exfoliates without being too rough like I think the regular Apricot Scrub can be somtimes. This is safe enough to use everyday-and the Jojoba beads in it are nice and round and wont scratch up your face. It smells nice and fruity too! This is a good one!

on 10/5/2002 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this scrub--it is the only one I use. I've re-purchased this near a dozen times. I have oily, but sensitive skin and this is perfect for it. I use it in the a.m. in lieu of cleanser--it gets my face clean and exfoliated. I really like it, and it's so cheap!