St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

Price: $

on 10/30/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product! Been using it for years now. This is not my everyday scrub, I use this about once a week... Keeps my face clean, smooth and young!

on 5/29/2006 4:29:00 PM

I LOVE this scrub! I use it a couple of times a week to compliment my Purity Made Simple cleanser (my HG daily cleanser). It exfoliates my skin gently, without leaving me too red or blotchy. Wonderful stuff for people with sensitive skin!

on 9/16/2005 8:40:00 PM

Awful smell, too few granules, waxy-creamy base. Nothing to like here.

on 9/13/2005 1:21:00 PM

This didn't do a thing for me. It is not effective and leaves a waxy film on the skin. My skin is rather sensitive and reactive and I like the St. Ives Apricot Invigorating Facial Scrub MUCH better. It doesn't irritate my skin and it does a much better job.

on 6/13/2004 11:31:00 PM

I was looking for something to replace my Clinique 7 Day Scrub at a lower price and this was what I picked up. When I was younger I used the original formula, but I've found that it's a bit to harsh for my skin now-a-days, so I tried the gentle formula. I love how creamy it is, it isn't strong enough to scrape my face off, but it's enough to keep the dry patches gone. I use this every other day.

I really like this product. The price is right. I like the texture way better than original Apricot Scrub (which never did anything for me) - and I love that it smells like Tang (the powdered orange drink). My face feels really clean after I use it. Also good as an all over body wash. I don't think it would be very effective on really oily or dry skin though. I have normal/slightly sensitive skin.

My sister loves this product, but I didn't. I just think the granules are too harsh for a face. I don't think people should exfoliate their face like that, if it were for the body, it'd be great. It leaves film in the bathtub, It gets in your hair in the shower, etc. I would suggest to stick to a deep pore cleansing mask, that will clean and renew your skin cells, not trying to scrub them off.

on 1/17/2002 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this didn't do a darn thing. i like the original MUCH better!

on 7/6/2001 2:19:00 PM

I have very sensitive skin and this is a great low-cost, non-abrasive exfoliator. Most scrubs irritate my skin but this one is truly gentle. It leaves my skin feeling very soft. For extra moisturizing I add a little fresh honey to the scrub. I would try this before investing in pricier brands since it is very inexpensive.