St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

Price: $

on 10/30/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product! Been using it for years now. This is not my everyday scrub, I use this about once a week... Keeps my face clean, smooth and young!

It's the best. Theres a reason it sells like hot cakes and people re-buy. It exfoliates like CRAZY. Depending on how much water you add, you can either make it a gentle exfoliator, or more of a deep exfoliator. Really cleans deep into pores. LOVE LOVE. great for feet, elbows, and anywhere else.

on 1/3/2013 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this facial cleanser. The scrubbing beads are so gentle and feel so refreshing on the skin and are great for daily use. It smells fantastic, and leaves the skin feeling ultra soft. My skin does not feel tight afterwards and is a great facial cleanser and great for exfoliation.

I think they changed the formula of this product? because i was reading the reviews on this product and noticed from 1 point and back, many people said it was slippery gel like feeling and did not do anything for their skin. but now it's very creamy and nice! so i really like it. i would say this is definitely gentle enough for everyday use, but also prevents pimples very well. it also doesn't dry out my skin which is a big plus. i use it everynight before using my Retin-A, (i always use exfoliator before acne treatment, they help the treatments work better for me).

all in all, this is definitely a product i woudl gladly repurchase if i wasn't fickle with skincare products (hahah), but i think i will try something else after, because i always believe that there are better products out that will become my absolute HG and work perfectly for my skin.

on 6/12/2008 1:51:00 PM

I love this face scrub! I have been using it for years and will never use another! It's gentle yet effective. It also has a pleasant, not too over powering smell.

This is the only facial scrub i'll come back to as a standby time and time again. it has a great texture, velvety cream with not too many exfoliating grains, and it has a gorgeous almondy smell... it leaves my sensitive skin soft and glowing, without any irritation, even when used daily.

on 5/29/2006 4:29:00 PM

I LOVE this scrub! I use it a couple of times a week to compliment my Purity Made Simple cleanser (my HG daily cleanser). It exfoliates my skin gently, without leaving me too red or blotchy. Wonderful stuff for people with sensitive skin!

on 4/10/2006 2:37:00 AM

I love this product. It works great on my skin, you don't expect a scrub with granules to be that gentle, but it is. It gets off blackheads and unblocks pores and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I use it every other day and it's kept my skin clear so far.

I have sensitive skin, dry on the sides but prone to oiliness on the T-zone and blocked pores, and this product does the trick in normalizing my skin and making sure my pores are clear at the same time.

I used to use Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant, but I found that it didn't work as well for me as St Ives. It didnt clear my skin as well, and I still had many bumps and blackheads even after months of using it. Plus, Daily Microfoliant is many many times more expensive than St Ives!

I have a friend who swears by the 'regular' version of this scrub, and uses nothing else to clean her face. I was debating between the medicated version (with salicylic acid) and the gentle version and I am glad I got the gentle version because on hindsight, I think the medicated version would have been to harsh on my skin. I've tried the regular version before and it was too rough to be used every other day for me.

I will definitely buy this product again after it finishes, although I can see that it will take some time, one tube of this scrub really goes a long long way. Fantastic product at a great price.

If the regular apricot scrub was too harsh for you, you'll live this one. This formula is much gentler and creamier. It leaves my skin baby-soft. It's a great product for an extremely reasonable price.

on 12/2/2005 12:56:00 AM

I LUB this product so cHeAP and works so well. This gentle exfoliater is good for eveyday use. People with sensitive skin should try it.