St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/2/2017 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I've used the Blemish Control Facial Scrub one.The first time I used it I got A LOT of breakouts,which is ironic as this product is supposed to prevent and reduce breakouts.I used this a second time when my face calmed down and it became worse.My skin felt rough and irritated afterwards.

This product is absolutely rubbish I bought this a couple if days ago and I used it today and it has irritated my skin. My skin is now dry and it's feels like a rash on my face it is too rough for my skin

I accidently picked this up this product. I usually use, St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish And Blackhead Control. And since they look very similar, I got this one instead. I decided to try it out anyways. The one I usually use was amazing so I wanted to see if this one was too.

When I put started to put it on my face, I noticed a different between the products. This one was more of a liquidy type. When I usually use the other product, I leave it on for about four or five minutes until it dries. But when this one it dried very quickly. After I washed it all off my face, it was incredibly dry. I had to use a ton of moisturizer to even make it feel normal again.

I did not like how it made my skin so dry. And I didn't feel like it did anything to my face. I didn't like how it was all liquidy either. I will not be buying this product again.

on 9/16/2005 8:40:00 PM

Awful smell, too few granules, waxy-creamy base. Nothing to like here.

on 9/13/2005 1:21:00 PM

This didn't do a thing for me. It is not effective and leaves a waxy film on the skin. My skin is rather sensitive and reactive and I like the St. Ives Apricot Invigorating Facial Scrub MUCH better. It doesn't irritate my skin and it does a much better job.

on 11/17/2004 12:30:00 PM

This scrub made my face break out :[ After three weeks of use it's the only thing I've added to my skincare routine, so it's definitely the culprit. I liked the gentle granules; a lot of scrubs are too rough for my skin. Very inexpensive product - $4 Cdn for a 150ml tube. But I don't think much of a product formulated for sensitive skin that makes my sensitive skin break out! Won't repurchase.

on 4/12/2004 12:11:00 AM

This stuff doesn't scrub at all, and it pretty much has no other redeeming qualities. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was dissappointed with this product. It did nothing for me. A waste of money.

ONCE AGAIN THIS STUFF SUCKS!! Do not buy bc it doesn t do one thing for your skin!! literaly nothing....u r better off just using soap man. I tried the sensitive scrub bc the other one is way too harsh on my skin felt like it was ripping my skin and hurt badly!. SO i tried the senstive apricot scrub, AND THIS IS THE WORST SCRUB I HAVE EVER USED LIKE WHAT THE heck where these ppl thinking! like ahh it sucked soo much i couldn't believe it. FIRST OF all it doesn't even exfoilate!!! the beads r sooo small and useless they don't do a thing! ESPECIALLy since the gel stuff is sooo thick and gooey ON your face that the dumbass beads can't get through it. It felt really gross on my skin and took forever to wash off. Though it did give this appearnce of clean fresh skin BUT IT TOTALLY DRIED OUT MY SKIN!! and it really dried it. THAT'S what i get when i bought it on sale. SAVE YOUR MONEY go to something else and don't bother with the original st.ives apricot crub exfoliator bc it is way tooooo harsh for anyone's skin.

i used to adore this, but they changed the formula and now it sucks.