St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

Price: $

on 10/30/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product! Been using it for years now. This is not my everyday scrub, I use this about once a week... Keeps my face clean, smooth and young!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this one based on the good reviews here. However, this reacted badly with my sensitive skin. It was the only new thing I was using, so I wasn't able to attribute the red bumps to anything else. Once I stopped using it, the bumps went away. I'm not sure what caused the problem - maybe the fragrance. I actually liked the texture and creaminess of this scrub, but alas, it's not for me. I'm now using the Pure Simplicity Almond scrub from Bath & Body Works and this works great for me with no skin irritations.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love it and have been reccomending it to my friends! I tend to break out and I find that if I use this every other day it helps control my breakouts AND it is gentle enough to use often! Can't go wrong with the price either :-)

This works best on me as a my morning cleanser in the shower. Once a week I use a stronger "scrubbier" scrub. This is very mild and does not upset my skin. I don't think it would scrub enough if you were just using it once a week, but used daily I think it has a nice cumulative effect.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This my favorite facial scrub. It leaves my face soft and glowing. It is cheap. I believe it is $2.99. I have oily skin most of the time(warmer months) with some redness(roscea). It doesn't irritate my skin at all. It is also not tested on animals. (A must for me.)

on 3/26/2004 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not scrubby enough. Not by a long shot. I'm not even convinced that it works as a cleanser. The gel base is rather weird and slippery. ULTRA gentle it definitely is. Scrubby it is not. Not IMHO. I think there's about 10 scrubby beads suspended in this whole damn tube. Not for me.

I really like this product. The price is right. I like the texture way better than original Apricot Scrub (which never did anything for me) - and I love that it smells like Tang (the powdered orange drink). My face feels really clean after I use it. Also good as an all over body wash. I don't think it would be very effective on really oily or dry skin though. I have normal/slightly sensitive skin.

on 5/24/2003 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this used to be HG scrub until I met Clean & Clears Daily Pore Refining Scrub...and I've never looked back. The St. Ives worked fine for me but I always felt residue when I thought it had been rinsed clean.

on 5/19/2003 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst scrub that I have ever used. Doesn't do anything for my skin. Very slippy feeling.