LUSH Brightside Bubble Bar

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am a huge fan of LUSH’s bubble bars and typically go for the Comforter when I want to buy a larger bar because of the soothing, sweet scent. LUSH sent this one out to me as a surprise to replace a missing bubble bar in my order over the holidays and I loved it! The scent is nothing crazy exciting as it’s citrus based but it’s still sweet, energizing and uplifting. It leaves the water a bright orange color, and leaves my skin feeling soft. The bubbles last a long time if you don’t use any oily products in the water. Like the Comforter, a little bit of this bar goes a long way. I can break this into four pieces for four baths and get a decent amount of bubbles. Just a tip - breaking up the bubble bar under running water as they recommend will work, but inevitably, small chunks of the bar will fall out and sink to the bottom of the tub and won’t contribute any bubbles. I buy loofahs and tear a tiny hole into them and put the piece of the bubble bar inside. Then, I hang the loofah on the faucet and let the hot water run over it. The loofah netting prevents chunks from falling, and the netting also contributes to making more bubbles!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Lots of bubbles with this bar! I used just under half a bar, I like to break them up to get more uses. The water turns a bright orange that reminds me of orange koolaid. I adore the scent which is a very strong orange citrus. The scent doesn't linger on the skin though which is too bad. Hate the lack of packaging, these things make such a mess after you break them up, I like to store them in ziploc bags after breaking them into pieces. Also too expensive for a bubble bar. Would repurchase as a splurge.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-4 - loved the scent and loads of bubbles came the product lasted me at least 4 baths which i thought was brilliant. i didnt like it as much as the pink comforter one but the scent was amazing and smelt like oranges and wasnt to sickly or sweet but just right. didnt go for a five because i wasnt too fussed on the color it turned my bath. it was a really dark orange and you couldnt really see the color because of all the bubbles

price- the price i thought was actually quite good because the bubble bar as i said lasted me at least 4 baths.

packaging- it was just a normal lush packaging a black and brown bag with white words on it (defo think they need to start changing this to the same color as their bags)

overall not sure if i would re-purchase but would recommend !!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my new favorite bubble bar! It makes the bath water look and smell exactly like Orange Crush soda. That's a very good thing as far as I'm concerned. Lots of bubbles too. It's one of the more expensive bubble bars at LUSH but is quite large and could probably be cut in half or thirds. This one is going back on my shopping list.