Indeed Eyesilix

3.0

on 10/3/2017 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I MIGHT buy this product again... I’m not sure. I like it, but I’ve not seen any miracles. I am using the Hylamide SubQ Eye Treatment from Deciem and I do see more results from this. It is more of a serum texture, and the Eyesilix sits nicely over the top and I feel like it keeps it “in” for longer. (Suspect it’s the silicone, so possibly could get similar results from a primer). Anyhow, it plays nicely with makeup and doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes, so I am not complaining...

on 4/1/2016 5:42:00 PM

This eye cream absorbed very quickly which is great. It does have a somewhat tacky/sticky feeling to it though and has an elmer's glue type of scent.

I love that it's in a squeeze tube and not in a jar so it's much more sanitary.

However, it doesn't really reduce fine lines under the eyes. While it seems to have made them disappear, it's only temporary (due to the tightening effect it has as it dries). The fine lines under my eyes are still there and I have been using this eye cream religiously, 2x a day for over 2 weeks now. I have very fine lines which are not too deep and rather shallow but noticeable to me and even more noticeable when makeup is applied.

It's good for moisturizing your under eye area, but for 15ml at $30, I'd rather stick with my CeraVe bebe moisturizing lotion which costs $10 for 237ml of product. It moisturizes my eye area just as well if not better.

on 12/14/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have been sampling this for quite a while now and I think I can say that I like it and I think it works well, especially after straying to sample other brands. I came back to this and noticed an immediate difference. My other favorite for nighttime use was Keihls Avocado Eye treatment but it's super greasy. Not a good daytime look :)

Eyesilix definitely improved the look of sallowness and puffiness under my eyes. The entire area appeared brighter. It's good for daytime use under moisturizer or sunblock also. It will pill with other products if it isn't worked in correctly.

My skin is pretty sensitive and other eye creams have given me temporary small bumps or little red spots out of nowhere. This has never happened with Eyesilix. It's gentle but effective.

on 11/22/2015 10:16:00 AM

Part of the Indeed Labs skincare line, this is the eye cream. It's a good, functional product at a reasonable price.

What I like most is that for whatever reason, it doesn't migrate on me. I've tried various eye creams over the years at all price points; all have ended up sliding into my eyes, causing irritation and burning. I don't have particularly sensitive eyes and don't apply these too close to the lids but I think these products' general creaminess makes them move. (For comparison, I've tried Kiehl's, Ole Henriksen, DermaDoctor, others. The only other product that never moved was Chanel Sublimage.) Eyesilix is sufficiently creamy but stays put. While I'm sure there are more intensive eye creams, none of them do me any good if I don't want to use them.

Other nice thing about Eyesilix is that it's in a small tube. Pretty sanitary plus a breeze to travel with.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)