E.L.F. Selfie Ready Foundation Brush

E.L.F. Selfie Ready Foundation Brush

4.6

on 2/5/2018 12:22:00 PM

excellent brush for foundation. highly recommend.

on 1/25/2018 6:33:00 PM

Nice brush overall I just don't find myself using it. I definitely prefer a makeup sponge when applying foundation and not brushes/etc. The bristles are very soft and nicely tapered. ELF has definitely improved on her handles. They used to almost always fall off at the ferrel where I'd have to glue it back on... The newer studio brushes no longer seem to have that issue.
If you like face brushes for foundation or even cream blush, I'd give this (or a similar brush of theirs) a go

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Many of the ELF powder or face brushes are surprisingly great, even at such a low price. This one is no exception and it's my favorite travel powder brush since I hate traveling with a kabuki. I've had this at least two years, probably more but I've forgotten at this point. I have a few softer brushes, which is the only reason I take off a star. I think this is a bit of a pain to wash foundation out of, but it does apply foundation just fine in a pinch.

Holy moly wow wow wow.. i never thought i would love a brush. I’ve always had a love hate relationship with brushes but this one... this one changed the game. Wow.
What can i say, it’s cheap, super soft, blends my foundation so easily, it makes a dollop of foundation go a long long way. It works with my really watery foundations and my more creamy liquidy foundations. I’m ditching the sponges lol i love this brush so much im even gonna buy a lot of it as back up haha. I would totally recommend this brush.

on 11/6/2017 7:17:00 PM

I have three of these things, no lie. As a freelance makeup artist, these brushes are a lifesaver! They are amazing to blend in foundations/concealers/powders/ or just to buff any harsh lines out of the way!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very soft and good quality for Elf. I use this to buff in powder, liquid and cream foundation as well as for bronzer. I wish the handle was a bit longer and the brush head a little bit bigger but it's still a good brush and I would definitely recommend it. For $6USD/7.89CAD you can't really go wrong.

on 8/7/2017 6:08:00 PM

Really Like this brush. After almost using it for a year, it's still in fine condition. Soft on the skin, good for applying foundation.

on 7/15/2017 10:45:00 PM

I like this brush a lot I used it to apply BB cream and it does it, so well. It really was good at getting the coverage around my nose and under my eyes. I was quite pleased at how well this brush applies bases. My BB cream was a medium coverage and it applied it well without streaking or any hairs coming loose. The brush handle is sturdy and I was very happy with how well it buffed my base in. My skin looked flawless with no lines or anything. With some brushes I might have to go over it with my hands so everything is even but not with this brush. My skin looked so smooth and flawless I was seriously impressed.

For 6$ I couldn't be happier it works so well. Is easy to clean too I use Dr Bronners solid soap and this cleans and dries no problem. I was very impressed with how well this brush worked. For the price I'm super stoked because if I lose this when traveling it's not the end of the world. But at the same time I love this bad boy because it does such a good job. Recommended.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Probably my favorite brush from ELF. Their new "selfie ready" brushes are super soft, even more so than their other pro brushes IMO. This one is a good size for doing a contour because of the slightly pinched ferrule. It's an oblong shape that is perfect for fitting under the cheekbone. Definitely recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I prefer the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush for applying foundation or bb creams. I do love this for applying cream bronzer. I had been using the elf small stipple brush to apply cream bronzer, but I find this brush works so much better! This brush really does pick up just the right amount of bronzer and blends like a dream.

I also think I'm going to buy a couple more for powder blush & contour. This is really the perfect size for targeted blush and contour~but also blends the products really well. I love the shape of the brush

Popular Makeup Brushes