Uploaded by supafob

price range

Reviews

Apr/07/2018

Love the smell

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

fromRosB

Feb/02/2018

This was my first sheet mask purchase. Initially I found the mask very cold on my skin but it soon warmed up. I left it on for 20 minutes and my skin felt wonderful when I removed it. I wish I had read the tips about saving the packaging to use unused product later.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Jun/23/2017

The product contains so much essence& need to really tapping for skin to fully absorb. Even after that, the next morning I still wake up with a slimy& sticky face. It might be more effective for dry skin I suppose& in winter time when the weather is really dry. Not much of benefits except for its overly hydration.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

Sep/19/2016

In term of moisturizing , this is definitely good. It hydrates my skin pretty good . Btw, it does not make me break out . The only complain is it's not intense enough.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Olive

EyesBlack

Jun/08/2016

The rose smell was a bit too overpowering for me. It caused slight irritation to my eyes. I do love the fit of these masks though and my skin felt very refreshed after use.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

May/28/2016

This is my favorite of the It's Real Squeeze Innisfree sheet mask. I bought these Rose sheet masks, several times from Innisfreeworld. And I bought a 5-pack set of these also at en.KoreaDepart. The rose fragrance is lovely. Gives smooth ,plump. hydrated and lovely soft moisturized face skin.(Save the sheet mask bag standing upright in fridge and use leftover essence next day.)

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairSilver, Other, Other

Nov/16/2015

This mask is very soft and delicate. I accidently ripped some of it as I was trying to adjust the sheet on my face. I don’t usually like to comment about mask size because it differs from face to face and hard to explain all the details about your own face shape/size and how it fit. However, I do want to put some notes down for myself to remember how this fit on my own face. This one was …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age30-35