Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Serum

No Image

3.5

Aqua (Water/ Eau), Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,Tapioca Starch, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodum Hyaluronate,Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Amaranthus Caudatus (Velvet Flower) Seed extract, Linalool, Dehydroacetic Acid, CrotonLechleri Resin Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial), Laureth-12, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Polymethylsilsequioxane,Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Sorbic Acid

on 6/22/2018 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

If you want serious moisture, put this under your moisturizer. Scent is very refreshing too

Terrible, terrible product. Fragrance is an overpowering chemical-type scent. Did not make any sort of significant improvement in my skin whatsoever. Does not layer well with other products at all - even after applying and letting it sit on my skin for upwards of 5-10 min, it would still pill up as I was applying my face cream. I bought it on sale for $15 CDN, I believe regular price was around $24. The quality of this product is certainly not worthy of the price tag!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I just finished a bottle of this serum and I am unsure about what it did in my skin routine. I used it after cleansing, eye cream, and Vitamin C. Was I just duplicating the function of serum by using it after Vit. C? I would let the Vit. C dry and then apply this. I had no ill effects and it did feel like my face was more moisturized before I added SS on top. It does have a strong smell of men's aftershave or something. I guess I won't know if I miss it until I don't use it anymore.

on 2/21/2018 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Every time I used it, it broke me out terribly. Then I started using it on my neck where it didn't do wonders but did not harm, obviously. I gave a sigh of relief when I finished it as there was nothing in this product that I liked.

I got this in my Ipsy bag. I absolutely love this!! It makes my skin so hydrated and soft. I apply it, let it dry, apply my moisturizer, then my makeup. It’s amazing. I’ve already ordered the full size

I will go ahead and get the major con out of the way. It smells like men's aftershave. But after it dries, the smell goes away. This stuff is AMAZING! After a week of use my face looks 10 times more hydrated than it did. This is definitely a routine keeper. I use it in my morning routine before my moisturizer and a little goes a long way.

on 6/20/2017 2:19:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite serums! I notice smoother, more even skin tone, when I use this product. The price is right, and Ulta frequently has "buy one, get one 50% off" which helps! Will continue to purchase.

My issue with this product is the amount of fragrance in it. I like the texture and especially the packaging of this. The amount of fragrance kills it to me. There's more fragrance than the good for you ingredients. My more detailed review video is below.

on 1/15/2017 6:52:00 PM

I am now onto my second bottle of this. And I love it! From the very first use I noticed my skin just totally absorbed all the goodness and felt hydrated immediately. My skin is more hydrated, plump and even. I have received many compliments after using the Nip and Fab range.

My daily evening routine:
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub/ Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Cleansing Pads
Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Fix Serum
Nip + Fab Bee Sting Deluxe Cream
(Day routine is the pretty much the same but with the addition of wearing SPF)

Super afforable as I purchase when Priceline has 50% the whole range.

on 10/5/2016 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very good serum. Paid £25. Comes with a dropper, nice Hydrating liquid soaks immediately into your skin. Helped to minimise my pores and acne pimples. Will purchase again