Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

4 years ago

If you're looking to use the original Dabur Amla Oil but detest the smell, this one is your best bet. Although not as potent as the original, this does the job. This version contains henna, so I wouldn't recommend if you're not fond of the slight color change that this will have on your hair with persistent use. My hair is pretty dark so I don't really notice it. I apply this everyday, along with the Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil and it makes my hair soft and shiny, as well as aid in the growth of my hair. My dry, brittle ends love this oil for that extra nourishment. Oh and didn't I mention I love the smell? Soo much sweeter than the original, almost perfume-y. I sometimes use this as a deep conditioning treatment once a month. As always with any oil treatment, I shampoo it out twice, then put a small amount on my hair after I towel dry to keep frizzies in check. This stuff is pretty good for the price, 300 ml for $5.99 at my local Indian shop. The only con I have so far with this product is the packaging. It's very easy to get way more product than I need. I usually just pour some in the cap and use it that way, which can get a little messy. This presents a problem for some people, but this doesn't deter me from using it. Note: This contains mineral oil, so if your hair doesn't react well with that, then I wouldn't recommend this.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29