Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Talc, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxylethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone Copolylol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauramine Oxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Absorbic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Peg-75, Peg-150, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, and Ultramarines.

It oxidizes! Looks orange on the skin! Yuck!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my holy grail foundation! I have supppppper oily skin and this is the only foundation that has worked for my skin. It lasts for 7 or more hours. My only complaint is that for $18 it could be more than 1 oz but other than that if you need a full coverage long lasting foundation this is the one for you!! 100% recommend.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

It's good foundation has good coverage. it doesn't last all day so you need to reapply. good for beginners

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best foundation. I have very oily skin and this foundation reduces shine and does not cause breakouts or irritate my eyes which tend to be sensitive and irritated by alot of beauty products. . I have very fair skin with yellow and pink undertones plus vitiligo and this foundation evens out my face the best...very very happy.

Whatever the reason, like Estee Lauder's foundations, I can't use MK foundations. They make my face 'bump out', meaning that while they are not actual pimples,they form bumps on my face. And this foundation I don't recommend for sensitive individuals no matter what the ads say.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I really don't like this foundation. Its longevity SUCKS. Im talking all my blemishes are peeping through by the 3-4 hour mark.

The coverage is sheer buildable to medium. It looks fine freshly applied. It has a matte finish. Doenst blur anything though.

The oil control is very weak, I get oil breakthrough very quickly. I had to blot/powder 3 hours in. I have combination to oily skin, and live in hot and humid weather, though today it wasnt particularly hot, and it wore awfully.

This foundation also oxidizes to a darker color, which thankfully was not an issue, as it still looked fine on me.

I would only give this a chance if I was a teenager or very young woman with normal skin in a place with template to warm weather. This will suck in very dry, cold weather and in very hot humid weather.

I personally really love this foundation! the coverage is good for medium and it makes my complexion even as can be! the only problem I have with it is that I have oily skin so it wears off from my oil in about 8 hours but it says on the package that it holds for up to 8 hours so I can't complain!!!!!

For reference, I am MAC's Nc25 and I use this in Ivory 200, which is a little light and too pink toned for me (I'm almost sure it oxidizes, though).

This a foundation for people that like very matte bases, period. It is truly matte and it will cling to any dry patch and fine lines you may have on your face, as well as flakiness. This makes it suitable only for very oily and predominantly young skins.
I am combinantion and, even though I'm 19, I have a few lines under my eyes and around my mouth. It's nothing major, but this foundation does emphasize them, as well as the dry patches around my mouth.
Even still, I like this becuse it doesn't break me out, not even a bit. Foundations always break me out, even the ones that are made for oily skins. This is just perfect for those days when I'm having spots and don't want to aggravate them, or if I'm very oily for some reason. It is fairly long lasting, as it doesn't budge and it doesn't transfer (and that's a REALLY great thing).

On my cheeks, where I'm the oiliest, this behaves really well, keeping my oils at bay while still looking natural.

The coverage is medium, as the name suggests. It's not too buidable and I find that my skin never looks airbrushed or flawless when I use it, but it hides imperfections nicely. The packaging is a squeezy tube, which is quite practical and portable.

To me, this is a safe foundation: even though it has its flaws, I know it won't damage my skin and it won't slip and slide everywhere, making it good for several different occasions.

I highly recommend it for people with (truly) oily skins who are looking for a foundation that will last them through the day and won't require blotting or touching up, whilst still looking fairly natural and not too overdone.

EDIT: I've recently tried a new foundation, after a long time using just this one. I felt like I have to reinforce some things:
- This really does cling to dry patches or anything that is slighly dry. It's crazy.
- This foundation is INCREDIBLY long lasting. Now I see it. My face has always been a makeup eater, and ever since I started wearing this my makeup stayed in place better than ever. I thought it was a combination of primer and skincare, but nope, it was this. This other foundation that I tried controlled my oiliness pretty nicely as well, but it just didn't last, even though every review I read said it lasted well on the skin. So, yes, now I see that this is truly a high quality product for someone with oily skin, and therefore I'm adding one point to the score. The price is unbeatable.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm a african American woman with oily skin everyone has told me that I'm a yellow under tone with some hints of Reds I have tried so many foundations that I almost have up I tried mac , clinque, lancome, etc and it looks fine when applying but once it's settled I start to look grayish and greenish ashy I guess but my mary kay bronze 607 is the bomb.com I love it and hasn't found any thing better love it great for women of color with hints of a little yellow and reds

The shade selection for this product only works for me in summer, and that makes me beige 300. It's alright. I'm not in love with it, but it's the best foundation for the price that does not break me out. Literally all drugstore foundations break me out. :(