Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid Serum

No Image

Water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glycerin, xanthan gum, natural aroma, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, algae extract, soluble collagen, natural hinokitiol.*Certified Organic

on 11/21/2015 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews here on MUA- it has heaps on iHerb- in fact, it was it's high rating and pretty low price that led me to but it. Since then, I've gone through 4 bottles and will continue to buy it.
First, I have oily, acne prone skin which is fair and sensitive- made more sensitive my prescription retin-A cream. So, when I saw this I thought it'd be just a cheap moisturizer to replace my korres rose serum- I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. But wow! This stuff has made my skin so, soooo soft! Seriously, like baby-soft. Was not expecting any results at all, but this combined with green tea as a toner has made my skin softer than ever. Nil firming benefits, though, but I'm not fussed.
Only problem- it does ball up and rub off a bit. And I wish it came it bigger bottles- I use it twice a day and 30mls lasts me 4-6weeks or so.
Fantastic stuff and cheap, too. Worth a try.

on 11/13/2015 6:38:00 AM

This serum absorbs really fast, sinks right in after you apply it on the skin. It feels super comfortable. My skin is combination on the T-zones and dry elsewhere. Most moisturizer feels heavy on me, causing shine quite quickly. So I switched from using a moisturizer into spraying on my reviva rose water for added moisture, put on this serum and then sunblock. It works better and feels more comfortable than using moisturizer though my dry parts can still look dry especially if I am in air-conditioning for a long time. Better than getting clog pores I will say. This is relatively cheap too on Iherb. I recommend this if u are looking for a serum to layer on.