Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

4 years ago

*** MADE BY LIVING LIBATIONS I am a huge fan of all-natural products and holistic lifestyle, and recently realized I had made the switch in all areas except my makeup!!! Which is terrible because the skin soaks up anything that's on it and makeup is so full of nasty chemicals. One of my favourite youtubers, HolisticHabits, suggested this product on one of her videos a while back. I finally took the plunge (very expensive, and the bottle is the size of a quarter... however a little bit goes a long way and should last you at least 6 months) and I am so happy I got it. Its made from fab ingredients like neroli, lavender, seabuckthorn, carrot, ginger, cinnamon, etc... so you are moisturizing your skin and treating it with goodness all at the same time. Just dab your finger in and gently pat on your cheeks where you want a nice natural glow of blush. You can also dab a bit on your lips for a natural red lip look. What's great too, If you are going out at night you can totally apply a second or third layer before heading out for a bolder cheek and lip. Love this stuff, HolisticHabits was right!! ** update: although I love this stuff and continue to use it frequently I do want to mention that it IS drying, at least for my skin anyways. I have noticed this effect with several of Living Libations products (which are wonderful quality!!) but I think my skin is too sensitive for the concentration of essential oils they use, thus drying my skin a bit too much.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24