Precision & Care Mascara (all natural)

Precision & Care Mascara (all natural)

This mascara easily competes and in fact often out performs any of the BEST mascaras out there, and trust me I've tried them all!!! I have medium long, blonde tipped, but not too thick lashes. This mascara adds some volume and beautiful length. It's a good black shade and stays put all day through a long shift at work! The brush separates nicely and holds just the right amount of product without being to goopy. Definitely give this one a try if you're looking for a new mascara and BONUS it doesn't contain any of the nasties if that is important to you.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I've made a which in my lifestyle towards more holistic and all-natural products, and one of the most important areas to start is your skin care and makeup, seeing as there are SO many chemicals in our products today... and sadly the skin soaks up everything that is put on it.

I just picked up this AnneMarie Borlind Mascara a couple days ago from an organics shop near my home, and I am in love!!! I can't believe what it can do to your lashes... they literally look false (and its an all natural product- wow?!). They make your lashes look extremely long, separate each eyelash precisely with the way the wand is constructed, and you can coat several times without any clumping whatsoever. Best all natural mascara I've tried so far, it comes SO close to my all time fav mascara I used for years (Lancome Hypnose Drama).

The only downside is the fact that is does not thicken the look of your lashes, but if you want a more natural daytime look anyways, this does a great job at lengthening but still remaining natural looking. Definitely recommend.

** update, this product was awesome however I developed pink eye from new completely unopened brand new wands, suggesting to me I must be allergic to some ingredient in it. However, I know other people who love it too and who seem to be unaffected by any of the ingredients!