Avon Extra Lasting Concealer

4.3

on 7/14/2018 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a good concealer for the price. I wish it came in a tube. The concealer is a bit runny. It covers my under eye circles well. I'm sad that Avon doesn't carry it anymore. :(

on 6/4/2016 4:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very well made product that glides beautifully on my combo skin. I just pick this one up rather cheap in color medium.
It almost was identical shade of my foundation Clinique Perfectly Real N8.
I was shocked by the consistency and the color match wise similarity.
So worth the money, will be hunting it for a lighter shade to use under my eyes as well as far now been using it lightly around my tzone for less is more make up days does not involve foundation.

on 11/3/2015 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Avon products in general, cheap and cheerful :) From their Extra Lasting line I've only tried the mascara and it was rubbish, so I was a bit hesitant to try anything else from this line. Avon recently had their concealers on sale so I thought I'd give the Extra Lasting Concealer a try and I've been pleasantly surprised. The concealer comes in a tube with a doe-foot applicator wand; I'd gotten the color in Medium. Although the concealer goes on thinly, its creamy formula blends well and does a pretty decent job covering the reddish/blue discoloration under my eyes and the light freckling on top of my cheeks. The product also doesn't cake under my eyes or anywhere else and there was a very slight scent. The Extra Lasting Concealer claims to last for 18 hrs but I couldn't say for sure since I usually wash off all of my makeup by the 15 hr mark. Would repurchase again.