Rimmel Just let it go

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have this in the travel size bottle it is 3.4oz and was around $4. This makeup remover works well on my foundation, eye shadow, and powder. When using it on my eyes I have to make sure they are squeezed shut because this can have an uncomfortable slight sting if it gets in by accident.

The reason I purchased this was for a waterproof liquid eyeliner that I have. I usually will have to go over it again with remover to get it off of my lower lash line after cleansing because the liquid liner was a lot thicker than I expected it to be. I generally avoid purchasing waterproof products because I don’t want the hassle so I still feel that this product works well for me. I would purchase this again for the affordability if I needed it in a pinch but I still prefer wipes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This eye makeup remover not only stung my eyes, but wasn't particularly effective! Some mild stinging is something I could overlook if the product was great & could remove nearly all makeup in one swipe or something. That was not the case with this. I purchased it because there was a Rimmel sale at Target and I had a coupon, so it was very inexpensive for a decently sized bottle. I couldn't wait to use it up so I could throw it out! I will not be repurchasing this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the worse eye makeup remover I've ever used. The product claims to remove waterproof eye makeup - it doesn't, even after I'd faithfully followed the instructions and 4 cotton pads later - and it totally stung my eyes in the process.

I'd paid Cdn $7 at the Superstore for this rubbish and ended up pouring an almost full bottle down the drain. The only good to come from this waste was that I was able to recycle the bottle to decant my bath oil. NOW it's actually useful!

I'd give this zero lippies if possible. Would definitely NOT repurchase.

This is one of the best eye make remover I have ever used. Soak a cotton pas and wipe. It takes all traces of make up off in one swipe,no pulling or rubbing. This takes off my Benefit they,re Real mascara without a trace. It only costs $9. It's a bargain and my to go product for eye makeup remover.